• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A wide search for an MxF RP

BlameTheCurls

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
New to the site, but I've been RP'ing online on/off for over 10 years.
Now, I'm looking for a few RPs and I'm open to different plots and pairings but more about that later.
I write in third person and past tense. Whether I prefer playing f or m depends on the plot and pairing, but I'm flexible. My word count is typically somewhere between 300 and 600 words, but it can be more if I'm in the mood. I tend to write a few times a week, sometimes I'll be online every day, but other times I have to prioritize my studies. If I'm busy, I'll give you a heads-up!
  • Fair warning: my English isn't perfect as it's not my first language.

I'm a 22-year-old student from Denmark, so my time zone is GMT+1, but my schedule (both study and sleep) is messed up, so I'll be online at various times both day and night.

I'm looking for someone who is 18+ and can build a story with me. That's pretty much it. I like planning and plotting, but I'll be honest, sometimes I might have a bunch of ideas on how to drive the plot forward, and other times my brain will be out of juice, so I'm hoping we can make this a team effort.
If you have any triggers, tell me! I don't want to step over anyone's boundaries regarding violence, dark themes, etc.

If you're still here (I'm impressed), here are a few pairings I typically like, but I'm always open to hearing new ideas!

Romance

Modern

Dark

Pairings: (I'll mark it, if I have a pref)
Sunshine x grumpy
Criminal x not
Childhood friends who had a fallout
Fallen Angel x human
Demon x human
Vampire x human
Rich x struggling
Player x sweet
Partners in crime
Petty thief x target/another criminal
Detective x criminal
Beauty and beast - ish retelling
Fae x human
Fae x Fae

These are just a few pairings off the top of my head, so if you have an idea/plot/pairing that could be fun, I'm all ears. And if you don't, l can try and suggest a few scenarios we can use as a starting point ;)

If I haven't scared you off yet, feel free to drop a reply or a DM

Last edited:
Hiya! I am DEF interested in a dark romance idea! How do you feel about Mafia x Civilian? I figured it would be similar to the Criminal x Not a criminal pairing you have listed <3 Let me know!

Hiya! I am DEF interested in a dark romance idea! How do you feel about Mafia x Civilian? I figured it would be similar to the Criminal x Not a criminal pairing you have listed <3 Let me know!
Yes, absolutely. Sending you a DM 💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back