• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‘จ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’” | FxF Search

TooCommon

groovin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Woahh, I disappeared for a hot second, my sincerest apologies to anyone who I had to stop writing with. My life can get super hectic, but Iโ€™m back! You can call me Ash or Kit, I mainly use she/her but really donโ€™t mind what pronouns are used for me, and this is me rambling about my current cravings (:

I donโ€™t have many listed right now, itโ€™s more of a placeholder till I put together a proper post!

About me
โญ‘ I am 19 years of age!
โญ‘ I tend to limit my post lengths to a couple paragraphs. I can write more, but due to my mental health it can drain my motivation if I overwork myself. Also, I write strictly in third person!
โญ‘ I live in the UK, but my sleep schedule is unpredictable and constantly changing. Iโ€™m almost always available to reply OOC, but for IC replies I can manage at least one every day - probably more! It all depends on my motivation.
โญ‘ Although it wouldnโ€™t be the main focus of any story, I really enjoy romance and prefer to involve it! I donโ€™t like to force it though, and prefer a slower burn kinda story.
โญ‘ I love brainstorming ideas and just gushing about characters. I would appreciate at least some OOC chatter!
โญ‘ I typically use irl faceclaims, and although I do prefer if you do the same Iโ€™m not opposed to drawn ones as well! Just let me know

About you
โญ‘ Please be at least 18+, I prefer to write with others around my age!
โญ‘ I donโ€™t mind if you write pages upon pages, however please at least be able to mirror my post length. No one liners or first person, please.
โญ‘ I understand people have lives, I wonโ€™t expect you to be as available as I am. All I ask for is at least one reply a week, but even then I understand if you are unable to!
โญ‘ I would appreciate if you can offer OOC chatter and brainstorm, it can feel uncomfortable if I donโ€™t really speak to a roleplay partner outside of the story!

Pairings and Ideas
I donโ€™t currently have any specific ideas, however I have some general cravings. Iโ€™ll highlight my preferred role in bold, and Iโ€™ll add a star next to the ones Iโ€™m craving most!

Popular/Rebel x Outcast
Body guard x Client
Country
x City (can play either side!)
Singer
x Dancer
Band mates! Honestly, I got back into Life is Strange recently (specifically True Colours) and Iโ€™ve just had an itch for anything involving a band or something similar.

Iโ€™m also more than happy to include a magical element to a story! Not a huge lover of super detailed fantasy, but characters with cool abilities? Witches and their potions? Sign me up!

If none of those speak to you then please, feel free to message with your ideas!!

This is super niche, buuut! I have a few video game obsessions that Iโ€™d love to indulge in, specifically either Splatoon or Stardew valley! This doesnโ€™t really involve canon characters, if anything Iโ€™d prefer OCs! I donโ€™t really have any ideas atm but if you're familiar with the games/interested I would love to hear it (:

Thank you kindly for reading this far, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested!

Last edited:
Hey! Iโ€™d be interested in a couple of your pairings, mainly Country x City or Singer x Dancer or Bandmates or maybe even a combination of two. Though Iโ€™m also up for fandoms if youโ€™ve got a specific one in mind, though Iโ€™m not too much into Wednesday and I donโ€™t know Willow at all and CC x OCโ€™s not really my cup of teaโ€ฆ. Anyways, if youโ€™re interested as well, shall I DM you so we can start talking?

Hey! Iโ€™d be interested in a couple of your pairings, mainly Country x City or Singer x Dancer or Bandmates or maybe even a combination of two. Though Iโ€™m also up for fandoms if youโ€™ve got a specific one in mind, though Iโ€™m not too much into Wednesday and I donโ€™t know Willow at all and CC x OCโ€™s not really my cup of teaโ€ฆ. Anyways, if youโ€™re interested as well, shall I DM you so we can start talking?
No worries! We donโ€™t need to include any fandoms, Iโ€™m happy to speak more in DMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back