• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A War To End All Wars (OOC)

There aren't too much of a requirement, just try to avoid one liners please. Writers block and/or inexperience is fine with me~

archur archur
So, before I accept that character. You do need a picture for what your character looks like. o.o that's your mech, you need the guy inside it too~
right right, that's a little bit of a wip, since i have a hard time finding pics with a face I like. I do have a pic for a suit. Is that fine?

archur archur
Well a suit will be fine too, although anything you can get to a close enough representation of your character OR even a description of your character of what they look like would work with me too.

right right, that's a little bit of a wip, since i have a hard time finding pics with a face I like. I do have a pic for a suit. Is that fine?

That's a pretty sick mech bro. xD

Btw, y'all are free to join my resistance group if you want. I'm planning on leading an assault against those tech freaks if you wanna join me. ; )

I plan to post later this evening, anybody want to do a collab? Open for muties and mechs.

I plan to post for my little rebellion group. I plan on staging some kind of strategical attack, if you wanna get involved there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back