• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A War To End All Wars (OOC)

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Chat about whatever you all wish to here.
Questions about the roleplay and such also go here, do remember to be kind to one another and ping me or anyone if you have questions about anything to get their attention~

Roleplay || Characters

Last edited:
I feel like we have met before, but I don't recall exactly. Was it with the HappyPikachu or with shadowz199~? Either way, I would love to join in, because mechs are my jam.

I REMEMBER! YOU HAD THE DEMONS AND HUMANS THING!

That was really cool while it lasted.

XD Well hai there again. Hah, indeed it was that demon broken promise one xD
Ellur there again.
The threads are still in slight construction sooo ill be pinging everyone that was interested in the interest thread and you when I have everything completed.

XD Well hai there again. Hah, indeed it was that demon broken promise one xD
Ellur there again.
The threads are still in slight construction sooo ill be pinging everyone that was interested in the interest thread and you when I have everything completed.
Righto. Need help?

Nope, sorry about that. Crestansians are not allowed to have mechs.
They were regular humans in the city as well but were driven out due to their powers and now they're being hunted. Crestansians are also humans but they just have powers, they have their name from the others in the city not considering them humans any longer.

---

archur archur
Naw, thanks for asking though. Its just taking long since I have work and all that XD

Very nice. It will be accepted both once the roleplay is completed as well as if you could add a picture of your actual character that is within the mech also read the rules.

Giant robot gon be in trouble lad

No transformer can beat this fam

we will see what sort of game breaking power you will bring, because i will equal it in sheer bepis.

You know me too well. xD

Didn't exactly do a God complex guy just yet, but he will definitely be narcissistic still. : )

You know me too well. xD

Didn't exactly do a God complex guy just yet, but he will definitely be narcissistic still. : )
I'm literally going to have enough dakka to dakka out the dakka.

And question about the hardlight constructs, do they take upon the properties of the item you are projecting, or are they stronger/weaker than the item, and how strong/weak are they?

I'm literally going to have enough dakka to dakka out the dakka.

And question about the hardlight constructs, do they take upon the properties of the item you are projecting, or are they stronger/weaker than the item, and how strong/weak are they?

They take on the properties of the object I've created. So if I create a wooden wall, you could probably easily smash it down with your mech, or even set it alight if you want. Same with water, it still has the same physics. I'm just changing the density and colour of the light and manipulating it accordingly to simulate such stuff. I reserve the ability to return all constructs back into normal light again.

They take on the properties of the object I've created. So if I create a wooden wall, you could probably easily smash it down with your mech, or even set it alight if you want. Same with water, it still has the same physics. I'm just changing the density and colour of the light and manipulating it accordingly to simulate such stuff. I reserve the ability to return all constructs back into normal light again.
pretty cool

time for another char creation then.

coz i woz makin' chars for other stuff too

Gloriouz Gloriouz
Not gonna lie, idk if dragons are a thing in this rp. As far as I know, it's modern-future of the real world.

Still, I like your character. : )

ANNOUNCEMENT
Just letting everyone know, there is a new rule added. If I 'like' your profile, it means you are accepted. There will be no need for me to say anything else, you can immediately just start posting once accepted.
This does not mean that if you don't have your bio, you shouldn't do it. I will accept you to post before your bio is done but it is still expected that it gets done at some point.

--

Gloriouz Gloriouz Kloudy Kloudy

You can have multiple characters as long as you can keep track of them.
Also, this is indeed a sci-fi roleplay but if you add things into your profiles that has to do with fantasy things..that will be fine, just do not add them into the actual roleplay...for example, adding the thing about the dragon blood is fine but do not bring any dragons actually into the world in the roleplay. Monsters and such are allowed but followed it along with the sci-fi genre...something along the lines of mutated monsters from the energy of the meteor, or experimental monsters, things from radiation after the wars, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back