• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

I like to think people are telling me the truth, but I know people like all the time.

I'd say I look young for 32, though.

My Personally is very youthful.
KITTYYYYYYY

Also you look like you're in your twenties so ye *thumbs up*

I'm the opposite. I'm an old person at heart. I love doing nothing all day long.
I feel like both. I'm in constant pain so sometimes I feel like I'm super old and I just wanna sleep and read all day and then other days I feel super hyper and wanna game for hours straight. ?

I wish I know how to do anything like that xD

It just takes practice, like anything else.

I learned how to crochet from youtube channels years ago.
Just Start with the basics and add something new each time you start a new project.

I learned to do Granny Squares two years ago, and now I'm making my first afghan. It's going to be a pixel version of Snorlax.
Im only a 1/3 of the way done with it, and dont have any recent pics, but here are my corner pieces.

I'm also a huge spiderman nerd, so I have a spiderman dice bag in the works that I need to finish.

Attachments

• 20170917_123006.jpg
    20170917_123006.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • FB_IMG_1512676970570.jpg
    FB_IMG_1512676970570.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
It just takes practice, like anything else.

I learned how to crochet from youtube channels years ago.
Just Start with the basics and add something new each time you start a new project.

I learned to do Granny Squares two years ago, and now I'm making my first afghan. It's going to be a pixel version of Snorlax.
Im only a 1/3 of the way done with it, and dont have any recent pics, but here are my corner pieces.

I'm also a huge spiderman nerd, so I have a spiderman dice bag in the works that I need to finish.
DUDE SO COOL

Name
Michael

Race
Archangel (Royal)

Title
Archangel Of War and Gabriel's Right Hand

Physical Attributes:
Armor1524503465553.png Wings 1524503477189.png No Armor
8408dfe9cd2e88988be50b3e87916c05.jpg
1524503681491.png
Hair Colour
Deep Black

Hair Description
Long, thick flowing locks that go down to his lower back. His hair is spikey and covers his right eye

Eye Description
Are strong and firm, yet comforting. They are a pale red, but glow brighter when he is angry

Height
5 meters

Clothing
Wears the legendary suit of armor known as The Omega Plate. He also wears a black imperial cape with magical designs. When outside of his armor, Michael wears comfortable black and grey robes

Accessories
none

Other
Is a collector of ancient, powerful weapons and armor

Abilities

Magical Abilities

Electrokenisis

Is able to create and manipulate any form of electricity, from small static shocks to massively powerful lightning bolts

Healing

Is able to heal from any wound done to his body. However, this does not work on his brain or his heart

Angel Aura

When fighting against extremely powerful foes, he can power up to his Angel Aura. This state increases his physical abilities 10 fold and releases his full magical potential

Telepathy

Is able to communicate to other beings through his Mind over long distances

Minor Telekenisis

Although weak in power Michael can lift or break objects with his mind. Although, this is only limited to small objects

Physical Abilities

Strength

His most notable attribute, Michael is physically the strongest angel. He can fight the largest giants in hand to hand combat and win

Agility

Can maneuver around the battlefield quickly and is faster than the average combat angel

Stamina

Another one of his notable attributes, Michael can fight for extremely long periods of time without tiring. Even before he became an Archangel, he fought almost non-stop in the battle to de-throne Satan, only stopping when they reached the palace gates

Weapons
1524503492397.png 1524503503078.png As the Archangel Of War, Michael can summon a variety of weapons, such as swords and pikes kown as The Holy Armory. All these weapons have magical abilities, and are designed to kill demons, mortals, and even angels. They are all part of Michael's personal collection 1524503520058.png Said to be crafted by the creator Deus himself, The Alpha Blade is the first sword ever to be forged in existence. It holds ancient and forgotten magics that would baffle even the strongest mages. It was the sword that slayed the first mighty demon king, Lucifer, in the first angel uprising. Wielded by the next two angel kings, it was lost when the angel king Uriel was killed by the Archdemon Sathanus. Later found by Michael, he kept it a secret from Gabriel, fearing that his new weapon would be taken away. He needed a weapon that was strong enough to defeat him if he ever went rouge 1524503541436.png Michael's primary weapon of choice, The Demonslayer was forged specifically for him. It was designed to primarily kill demons and dragons, but can still kill mortals. Many of the underworlds strongest warriors have fallen under its blade, and many more sure will

Personality/Biography

There is no other way to say this: Michael is a warrior. Discovering his physical and magical capabilities early in his immortal life, he honed them and rose above many angels, becoming royal and joining the ranks of the elite Archangels. He is committed to his king and his realm, being proud to be among the ranks of the Archangels and being the right hand of Gabriel himself. Being the Archangel of War, he is the supreme commander of all the legions of The Aether, with only Gabriel above him. He believes in discipline, order, and precision.

Michael is a Natural Leader, being able to take command of any situation. He would be the first to engage and the last to retreat. As long as he know's what the final objective of a situation is, he can lead almost anyone to its end. he Works well with others, having many friends among his ranks and even mortals

However, there is a bad side to Michael. After all, no one is perfect. Even angels. He is brutally honest, always speaking his mind and saying the things that need to be said, even if people dont like it. he does what needs to be done, thinking that the needs of the many out way the needs of the few. Because he acts this way, others say that he is considered cold and harsh. However, he would never commit violence against his loved ones unless it was absolutely necessary.

Born to two angels shortly after the fall of the angel king Uriel, Michael's early life was lived under harsh and brutal conditions under the oppression of the demon king Sathanus. He was known as the most evil demon in history, making over half of the angels slaves and imprisoning the Archangels. Demons were given the good life, while the angels lived in extremely poor condition. Because of this oppression, Michael grew a hatred towards demon kind.After reaching teen hood, Michael joined the angel resistance with hopes of getting training to help fight against the demon oppression. By this time, three of the seven Archangels were freed from the dungeons, with the rest under high demon guard. They needed all of the Archangels if they wanted to stand a chance of fighting their way to Grand Castle. One of those Archangels was Raphael, The current Archangel Of War and Michael's future mentor.With Michael being a part of the rescue mission to save the remaining Archangels, Raphael saw his potential and made him his apprentice, but was only able to give him basic Archangel training since their conditions were not suitable. After the angels prepared to take back the Grand castle, they began their attack. Michael was on the front lines of that battle, staying just behind Raphael. He witnessed the awesome and overwhelming battle of the Archangels and Sathanus. In the end, it was his mentor that made the killing blow and defeated the demon king. With Raphael being crowned the new angel king of Aether, Michael's real training could begin. He then spent the rest of his teenage and early adult life training harshly under his mentor with the hopes of becoming the next Archangel Of War. But seemed like his mentors rule wouldn't last for as long as he had hoped. Raphael had grown old in age for an angel during Michael's training, so it was quite easy for the demon Satan to take the throne. Although the angels were not as badly treated as his predecessor, Michael and many other angels did not believe that demons were fit for the Aether throne. They then launched the second angel uprising, fighting off the demons to the Grand castle where the Archangels battled Satan. Although Satan was defeated, Raphael was badly injured and was dying.With his final moments, he bestowed his power to Michael, making him the new Archangel of war. In his rage, Michael ripped off countless demons wings and threw them off of Aether. Other angels did the same with the other demons, stripping them of their wings and banishing them from Aether. However, the Archdemons were allowed to keep them, since taking them away would be too costly. And with that, the demon rule had once again ended. After mourning Raphaels death, it was decided that Gabriel, The Archangel Of Peace And Justice would take the throne, Although Michael would be his right hand for his efforts in the uprising.

Last edited:
Yep, but with a few minor changes. Do you think I should change his armor?
Tbh this guy is a bit much for me to comprehend. I don't know what Darkie is looking for, so I don't know what needs changing. I do not like how overpowered he seems, but that's probably just me.

Tbh this guy is a bit much for me to comprehend. I don't know what Darkie is looking for, so I don't know what needs changing. I do not like how overpowered he seems, but that's probably just me.
Take in mind how powerful darkies character was. Someone needed to make someone else on equal parts or else the villian would have been too strong

Take in mind how powerful darkies character was. Someone needed to make someone else on equal parts or else the villian would have been too strong
To be honest I haven't looked at the original page nor any of the original characters lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back