• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

Shit. This is gonna be long...

A little bit of patience goes a long way :)

I'm the most patient person in the world. I'm still waiting for my first friend. Patience is a virtue.

On a serious note though, even if it seems like it's taking a while, group RPs tend to move slower than 1x1 RPs, a lot more moving parts. He's still replying to the thread with regularity, so we know he hasn't abandoned it. Just give him some time :)
Thanks for giving me hope in myself

sorry XD I thought he had already made the thread
no

You can just fill out the one posted by Anaxileah above on a word doc or whatever. Started with the old rp's CS and now I'm finishing up with Anaxileah's version. It is a lot more in depth, so I expect that it will be an easy transition to whatever Darkiplier decides for the CS template.
You are wise. But any changes will be minor/optional, so stick with this one.

Or do like me, and wait until the last possible second, leaving you to fail your test, and thus, the class. Solid advice from a very solid person, with a solid foundation, that never does anything wrong. :)
I do that with exams. Somehow I always get As and A+s.
Except the one time I got a D- in maths but that was because I didn't bring a project and was a few years ago.

I have a seven page research paper due for my drug class in three hours. I haven't started yet. Honestly, I'd be better at a job, not happier, better, since people just tell you what to do. I'm good at doing what I'm told, rather than doing things for myself. Military was good for me. Prison would also be good.

I forgot what I wanted to say here, but I won't delete this bit, so...
A fun video to watch while we wait :closed eyes open smile:

I love you.

Am im just going to use the character I had from the previous RP, although changes will be made accordingly
YES. YES. YES.

Darkie doesn't have a Discord yet >~> maybe I'll be a rebel and make it so he HAS to get Discord xDDD
Actually, I do have Discord. I'm just too lazy to actually go there.

I know what Discord it :P I own my own, dead, server. :) But I also know that many people like to RP on Discord. Discord doesn't facilitate the level of writing I wish for. It encourages shorter, less detailed, but quick, replies.
saem

Hehe. Nah, just used to chat like in OOC and to announce shit. o3o No RPing there. Especially bc I NEED BBCODE TO MAKE MY SHIT PRETTY :D
I agree with that last bit. And by BBCode, I mean pics and maybe like coloured text or summin.

I still don't like this idea. Even with the notification system, I still miss things sometimes. I'm easily distracted and have a terrible memory. If I have to rely on several sites to get info for this RP, then I would have to drop out because I wouldn't be able to keep up, and trust me, I'd just end up being a burden on this RP.
Yea. Honestly, me too. Annie has the worst ideas amirite

I see o3o blub

Darkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee where did you gooooooooooooooo BDark BDark
i am deceased

XD I was young and foolish when I made this account. should have put my actual age when registering
I think I put this in here by mistake, but you could summon the power of the STAFF and change the year. I turn 17 in October. I think I quoted the wrong message.

3 months from being adult enough to legally drink. Also finished up my CS.
Hope all goes well with Darkiplier's music lessons. We've left them quite a bit of banter catch up on!
For reference, I'm a he. Or a crazy cat man. Guy. Male lady. That's the one. Crazy cat m'lady.

You're all so young!
u die sooner

nah, I hope you die later m8
I'd say I look young for 32, though.

My Personally is very youthful.
IS THAT A RUSSIAN BLUE

I'm the opposite. I'm an old person at heart. I love doing nothing all day long.
Like a cat

Based off of the original CS, I see.
On. Based on. Don't anger the Grammar Nazi, kiddo. pls.

Oh! @Alstromeria joined Demons and Dragons towards the end of it, he's the one you're remembering BDark BDark !
I think so. By the end, we were only four. You, I, genie lady (who appeared earlier; I'm bad at remembering username), and silverman. I think that's silverman.

Tbh this guy is a bit much for me to comprehend. I don't know what Darkie is looking for, so I don't know what needs changing. I do not like how overpowered he seems, but that's probably just me.
I said Doctor-Strange-like before. That's in my league.

Take in mind how powerful darkies character was. Someone needed to make someone else on equal parts or else the villian would have been too strong
Also, I'm planning to make Tabhur the main villain, probably have him take over the Aether at some point or make a deal with the angels and kill Satan temporarily. Summin like that. Characters are crazy-powerful.

I fucking hate you all.

Also yea my guitar lesson went well thx for asking baes.

I'm gonna start setting the threads up. I'll be done by tomorrow, tops.
Should I try to make this into a Project, or should we stick to humbler beginnings for now?

Darkiplier said:
IS THAT A RUSSIAN BLUE

Nope. He is a mutt.
His ma' was a tiny little black cat and his dad was a big ol' white stray Tom cat.
But maybe I should just start telling people he's purebred! ;)

no

Except the one time I got a D- in maths but that was because I didn't bring a project and was a few years ago.

I love you.

YES. YES. YES.

saem

I agree with that last bit. And by BBCode, I mean pics and maybe like coloured text or summin.

i am deceased

I think I put this in here by mistake, but you could summon the power of the STAFF and change the year. I turn 17 in October. I think I quoted the wrong message.

For reference, I'm a he. Or a crazy cat man. Guy. Male lady. That's the one. Crazy cat m'lady.

u die sooner

IS THAT A RUSSIAN BLUE

Like a cat

I think so. By the end, we were only four. You, I, genie lady (who appeared earlier; I'm bad at remembering username), and silverman. I think that's silverman.

Also, I'm planning to make Tabhur the main villain, probably have him take over the Aether at some point or make a deal with the angels and kill Satan temporarily. Summin like that. Characters are crazy-powerful.

I fucking hate you all.

Should I try to make this into a Project, or should we stick to humbler beginnings for now?
We don't need multiple forums, so just use the regular forums. Also, my ideas are not always bad, your own character is too much >~> and my grammar was fine, Grammarly didn't have any qualms about it. I, too, am a Grammar Nazi, dumbo.

What language?

Roger that, Mister Crazy Cat M'Lady.
Oh just BBCode here on RPN. It actually calms me, but the notes plus the code plus the German are confusing my brain. Too many languages (music, code, German, bleh)

no

I love you.

YES. YES. YES.

saem

i am deceased

u die sooner

IS THAT A RUSSIAN BLUE

Like a cat

I fucking hate you all.

Darkie, this is what happens when your away for too long. Gotta make long ass posts like this. (P.S love you too bae <3)

Nope. He is a mutt.
His ma' was a tiny little black cat and his dad was a big ol' white stray Tom cat.
But maybe I should just start telling people he's purebred! ;)
I like lil black cats.
We don't need multiple forums, so just use the regular forums. Also, my ideas are not always bad, your own character is too much >~> and my grammar was fine, Grammarly didn't have any qualms about it. I, too, am a Grammar Nazi, dumbo.
Grammarly isn't very reliable tbh, it sometimes corrects me to weird shit.
Roger that, Mister Crazy Cat M'Lady.
That's more like it
Darkie, this is what happens when your away for too long. Gotta make long ass posts like this. (P.S love you too bae <3)
are u doing this on purpose my offspring are u doing this to hurt me my child
i will punch u my son
or I will become deceased
FOR I SHALL
NOT
MAKE LONG-ASS P- I'm sorry

I like lil black cats.

That's more like it

i will punch u my son
FOR I SHALL
NOT
It's better than people lacking proper grammar use entirely, so at least they're trying xD

I like lil black cats.

That's more like it

i will punch u my son
FOR I SHALL
NOT
I forgive you Dad

It's intelligible. I could just edit annoying deets out of posts. Lil annoying grammar mistakes. Probably make everything worse. We say "Based before" right

Obi Wan is your father
Mhm. Also, you're the kiddo. I'm older than you.

Quick question: Which sword looks the most badass to you guys?
1524512645584.png
1524512658930.png
1524512671680.png
1524512687362.png
1524512700796.png
1524512729967.png
1524512741130.png
1524512752533.png
1524512771197.png
1524512779173.png
1524512789037.png
1524512796068.png