• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Of Princes [REVIVAL]

I was thinking that these could be used in the Rp's lore, with different swords having different abilities. what do you think BDark BDark

drunk_dwarf_by_danez.png1b76f291c5b58060068f8ded1d8838f2--medieval-fantasy-dwarf.jpg99ab5d4eaa485bc7ec6c2b013a8b6e9f--character-ideas-character-art.jpg

As long as we're talking about concepts...

Here is what I'm looking at for my giant currently.

The last one is my favorite. The first one is kind of a joke... kind of...

Yea. I'm all about dem reboots. No more originals. Maybe I should work for DISNEY.

whawhawhatcha mean, dade?

no i don't actually
*Azzeziel, my Djinn character from Demons and dragons <w<

PS Ana made me say this

Last edited:
I like the second one. ^^

Yeah. I liked it too. At first I was thinking, "YES! This seems like the perfect character to play!" and then I saw the last one and kind of fell in love. A brewer who has lost himself to drink. Only happy when in the drink. And more solemn when sober. A character with many deep cuts he doesn't want to remember.

Also thinking He'll be banished from most Giant communities. I just got out of the shower, but while in the shower I was, myself, enjoying a strong beer and was brainstorming on a backstory. He is going to be a once royal, ex-communicated, murderer from the giant lands, now forced to live as hermit and seeking redemption.

I was thinking that these could be used in the Rp's lore, with different swords having different abilities. what do you think BDark BDark
I like Hal and Fasmarsus.
I'm thinking that, maybe, every position/archangel has a sword/tool/weapon that gets passed on from one to another; for example, the Angel of Death would have some sort of a scythe, but he'd still have his own personal weapons, and the scythe would have the ability to reap souls or something like that. Know what I mean?

View attachment 431253View attachment 431255View attachment 431256

As long as we're talking about concepts...

Here is what I'm looking at for my giant currently.

The last one is my favorite. The first one is kind of a joke... kind of...
Second one's my favourite.
*Azzeziel, my Djinn character from Demons and dragons <w<

PS Ana made me say this

Damn it, Annie. I thought I told you NO MORE MAFIA SHIT.

O yea, I might remake D&D sometime in the future. Not right now, maybe tomorrow, maybe next year, maybe in a month or two. Whichever it is, D&D has too much potential to be wasted.
Yeah. I liked it too. At first I was thinking, "YES! This seems like the perfect character to play!" and then I saw the last one and kind of fell in love. A brewer who has lost himself to drink. Only happy when in the drink. And more solemn when sober. A character with many deep cuts he doesn't want to remember.

Also thinking He'll be banished from most Giant communities. I just got out of the shower, but while in the shower I was, myself, enjoying a strong beer and was brainstorming on a backstory. He is going to be a once royal, ex-communicated, murderer from the giant lands, now forced to live as hermit and seeking redemption.

I am proud of you my child.

Okay. I'll post the lore now.

Eldarkon Eldarkon I'll steal your bits of lore.
Anaxileah Anaxileah wanna help with the improved stuff bc imma change some of my things and make them BETTER???????
Also yea u rockin those gills.

I'm thinking that, maybe, every position/archangel has a sword/tool/weapon that gets passed on from one to another; for example, the Angel of Death would have some sort of a scythe, but he'd still have his own personal weapons, and the scythe would have the ability to reap souls or something like that. Know what I mean?

Second one's my favourite.

O yea, I might remake D&D sometime in the future. Not right now, maybe tomorrow, maybe next year, maybe in a month or two. Whichever it is, D&D has too much potential to be wasted.

I am proud of you my child.

Okay. I'll post the lore now.

Eldarkon Eldarkon I'll steal your bits of lore.
Anaxileah Anaxileah wanna help with the improved stuff bc imma change some of my things and make them BETTER???????
Also yea u rockin those gills.
YE :D and ty <3 AND MAFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Also, if anyone wants me to make a personal code for their character, lmk ;) I enjoy coding ^^

DEWIT. Also TBF that was a different account and username lol. It would be weirder if you had recognized me since AFAIK you weren't even familiar with the latter part of that account, and the two are not connected in any easily findable way.

DEWIT. Also TBF that was a different account and username lol. It would be weirder if you had recognized me since AFAIK you weren't even familiar with the latter part of that account, and the two are not connected in any easily findable way.
Until now, dun dun dunnnnnnn

BY THE WAY

KAZZIANNE IS *makes muffled sounds as she shoves a pillow on my face*

Also "Master of Tides" by Lindsey Stirling is my char's theme song :3

BY THE WAY

SHHHHHHHH <w<

BDark BDark So I know lore hasn't been posted yet but would this character image work for anything?

SBmokSK.jpg

BY THE WAY

Ya know I just realized a side benefit of this, in that nobody but your pesky behind can find my stumbling foal steps in rp'ing. This account is still garbo, but people can't see the suuuuuuper garbo.

Ya know I just realized a side benefit of this, in that nobody but your pesky behind can find my stumbling foal steps in rp'ing. This account is still garbo, but people can't see the suuuuuuper garbo.
kekekekekekeke

unless I tell everyone what your other account is

that or until Darkie tries to go look >w>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back