• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A very specific request! (New idea)

defenderofberk

And... We're doomed. Fun times.
Hi everyone, so although my main thread is always open and available, I do currently have a particular story I'd like to play out.

The basic premise is that the war with the death eaters continued on for a while, but now it's finally over. But can peace truly be achieved, or is there more bloodshed to come? (I promise I do have it more developed than this, but I'd like people to chip with their own opinions too.)

I'm looking for someone to play Harry, but I'm more than happy to double. Please be semi literature and I'd love to hear any headcannons you might have!

- Update 12th April -​

I also have an idea for what if all (or most of it anyways) the cast of Harry Potter ended up at Hogwarts at the same time, but without their memories. This was inspired in part by an episode of the last generation (star trek) where the crew loses all their personal memories but not all their skills and in part by the crossover role plays you see popping up around the place, but I'd prefer to keep it to just HP characters and HP OCs for this one. Obviously we could age the characters down so that we don't have grown adults running around with kids, as that'd be pretty odd.

(Ps. The bottom idea is currently the favourite!)

Leave a comment or pm me! I'd love to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back