• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A very specific one

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Aye, i be guy, 17, fucking love memes and fluffy romance.

This search is a bit specific. I am looking for a female rper. Prefferably in my age range, to play a girl. Not just any girl. A wholesome qt with either pink, white or brown hair. Green or yellow eyes are quite hot too. In exchange you will get:

A guy who is amazing at both normal flirting and shitpost flirting.

A guy who can play any type of guy that you want. Except for whimps.

A guy who will send you a good amount of memes

A guy who will spam your ass for cute plot ideas that could lead to cuddles and what not.

Last edited:
pffff sure i'll rp with ya kid, i'm down to clown with fluff and i can make my girl any kind of cute you want lol

any plot ideas in mind?

we goin cliche with highschool squishes?
we doin an interspecies fantasy?
or an apocalyptic with two lovers who take solace in each other?
who doin a medieval royal and commoner/soldier?

i got a lot of ideas bro haha the romantic ideas are endless

pffff sure i'll rp with ya kid, i'm down to clown with fluff and i can make my girl any kind of cute you want lol

any plot ideas in mind?

we goin cliche with highschool squishes?
we doin an interspecies fantasy?
or an apocalyptic with two lovers who take solace in each other?
who doin a medieval royal and commoner/soldier?

i got a lot of ideas bro haha the romantic ideas are endless

Aye, welcome lass. Keep in mind that i come with a warning that says "Might be too blunt for his own good" That's hidden somwhere between ny butt cheeks or something.

Ya know what? I don't have a highschool rp rolling atm, so let's go fluff it up at a highschool.

dude i got some colorful language i can pull out at any time, and you're not the first i've come across that seems to be the same way

yea, i'm down for a little high school fluff. what's the drill?
popular student/nerd
nerd/nerd
jock/cheerleader
new student/student body president
The Bad Boy™/goody-two-shoes
neighborly crushes

or anything you had in mind?

dude i got some colorful language i can pull out at any time, and you're not the first i've come across that seems to be the same way

yea, i'm down for a little high school fluff. what's the drill?
popular student/nerd
nerd/nerd
jock/cheerleader
new student/student body president
The Bad Boy™/goody-two-shoes
neighborly crushes

or anything you had in mind?

Hmm... I have a few questions friend of romance. Have you watched Sakamoto desu ga? And how interested would you be in some sort of battleschool settibg? Done correctly mind you, and not some dumb edgelord with demonic mutations

uhh sorry i haven't seen it - and if you explain the battleschool to me in more detail i'd be more open to it

How about... Hmm. Stuck between a music battleschool, cooking battleschool and literally martial arts battleschool. What sounds the most appealing? Personally i really like them all a lot, have yet to try a martial arts or musical one

that would be very interesting. like... is it just music they're playing or is there some other element to it? and what's the point of the tournaments other than to see who's the better musician?

It would of course be super overdramatic like "Oh wow! He is using his ultimate piano technique!" And then some sort of jojo pose followed by a 400 IQ comment

The point could be after graduating. The better you place in the tournaments the more fame you already have when you debut from school

hmm i guess that would be a pretty good incentive

i'm warning you now that you would have to take the lead on the story for this though, and the general world since i'm not incredibly familiar with the battle school/tournament trope, and i wouldn't even say it counts toward my understanding of what you're thinking of doing

if it's something you wanna do though, i'd be happy with going along for the ride

that's more within my rp comfort zone. and that doesn't mean we can't do concerts / festivals / music classes / tutoring that sets out some students from the rest. it just won't be over-the-top dramatic

Yeye. Let's go with that. I'mma zoom to the good old sleeping spot aka bed. PM me your OC faceclaim, and how you want my dude to look

pff i really don't care how your oc looks, just do what you wanna do. i'll pm you her cs later, and if you have an issue with her characterization then lemme know

anyways, goodnight, get some sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back