• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A vampire rp, oh how generic!

Yog-Sothoth

The gate and the key
If there is one thing in rp that I adore doing, but rarely get the chance to do is playing two characters on opposing sides! I'm in need of a partner that can help me make that happen. This rp can either be a hilarious comedic romp on the dark humored spectrum of things in the vain of 'What We Do In The Shadows' in fact it could even take place within the same universe, or an action horror with a much more solemn tone.

Basically our story would center around four characters: 1) An ancient and powerful vampire 2) Someone they've recently turned, and have taken them under their wing 3) A BAMF veteran vampire slayer 4) The slayer's enthusiastic and brave young apprentice. Both of us would have to double in this rp, choosing one vampire role, and one human role. As this would be very character driven what happens next depends on the characters we choose to make. If they have chemistry there could definitely be romance. I'm also capable of playing any NPCs as needed, but would love it if you're also able to play multiple characters (though it's by no means necessary)

• You must be 18+ 25+ is preferred for this one.
  • No God-modding or in other words controlling my characters actions.
  • I'm married so I don't play out detailed sex scenes. However I'm perfectly comfortable with mature content.
  • No killing each other's "main Oc" without permission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back