• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ๐š ๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐คโž

livingdead

miss world โ˜†
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

1x1 check

( in search of like-minded rpers )

THE HORROR!

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

โžฅINTRODUCTION;

( note โ€” donโ€™t reply to this thread! for the sake of keeping things neat & tidy, reach out through dms instead! i will not reach out to comments! )

hi hello! my name is ash, iโ€™m 19, i use any pronouns, iโ€™ve got around seven years of roleplaying experience, & iโ€™m returning from a bit of a writing break craving a story. thanks for stopping by!

โžฅGUIDELINES & INFO;

-must be 17+.
-my activity here can fluctuate as well as my motivation to write. please keep that in mind, and i will be patient with you as well. atm iโ€™m looking for consistent posting at minimum once a week. i donโ€™t mind if it takes you a while to post, just let me know what to expect and iโ€™ll definitely return the same energy!
-post length i donโ€™t tend to care about that much, since it can dictate the pace of things and while i appreciate detail iโ€™d like a good back and forth to move the plot along too. if you prefer to put a number on it at minimum please be able to write around 3+ paragraphs or 300+ words.
-iโ€™m looking for a long-term experience, so iโ€™d prefer ooc chatter โ€” i love making friends with my partners, actively plotting together, moodboards, playlists, ect., we donโ€™t need to be best of friends, just in general iโ€™ve had better experiences when thereโ€™s been more communication between us.
-third person past tense, literacy, realistic faceclaims or descriptions, iโ€™m okay with both a more casual approach and going the extra mile with detail and aesthetics.
-love a diverse cast, flawed & well thought out characters, character dynamics, platonic & romantic pairings, all that! i tend to write masc characters but otherwise any pairing is alright with me.
-i prefer on-site for rp, but iโ€™m alright with moving ooc to discord once weโ€™ve got a roleplay going.
-please tell me a bit about yourself if you decide to message me! a name to call you, if something in the thread stuck out to you, just so we have something to work with. i donโ€™t want to be feeling like iโ€™m the only one throwing out ideas if you know what i mean.
- lastly, iโ€™m ghost friendly. if iโ€™ve ever ghosted you in the past, it likely isnโ€™t on purpose, so if you come across this and would like to try reaching out again, please feel free to do so.

โžฅINTERESTS;

Genres.
โœง Horror
โœง Thriller
โœง Post-apocalyptic
โœง Mystery
โœง Romance
โœง Drama
โœง Survival

โœง Small town mysteries & dark secrets to be uncovered
โœง 80โ€™s/90โ€™s/early 2000โ€™s settings
โœง 90โ€™s grunge (the music, the style, the aesthetic, ect.!)
โœง Slasher horror
โœง Dystopian post-apocalypse
โœง Zombies (!)
โœง Psychological horror
โœง Lackluster garage band in the 90โ€™s/early 2000โ€™s
โœง Roadtrips
โœง Cryptids & the supernatural xx
โœง the paranormal
โœง Old friends meeting again
โœง Outcasts
โœง the woods
โœง Paranormal investigators
โœง Generally just off-putting, unsettling vibes
โœง some drama/romance/slice-of-life on the side (kind of like a subplot)
โœง Friends to lovers & enemies to friends/lovers
โœง Y2K scene/emo/myspace culture
โœง 90โ€™s grunge/metal/punk band (wtv genre we decide on)
โœง vampire x vampire hunter

โžฅPLOTS & IDEAS;

if you have any plots or ideas of your own you think iโ€™d be interested in, send them my way! atm i donโ€™t have much in the way of full-blown plots, so iโ€™m more aiming to inspire & hopefully create something original!

-a 90โ€™s supernatural small-town mystery. self-explanatory, could be anything! mainly something IT/stranger things inspired, maybe murder mystery or vampires or a monster. could include a friends-to-lovers, drama on the side, an outcast group or pair of characters, even friends to enemies.

-our characters are stranded in the middle of nowhere (road trip, car broke down, something similar) and investigate an old cabin/ghost town, soon finding out not everything is as it seems

-two old friends teaming up again. i donโ€™t know why i like this concept so much, but i doโ€”reminiscing on how close they used to be, how much they changed, how everything feels awkward now and how they left offโ€”and together solve some mystery or conspiracy only they saw/believed in.

-80โ€™s/90โ€™s/2000โ€™s setting, friends to lovers, maybe music-centric romance. a couple of burnouts and/or highschool dropouts spending the summer together before they inevitably have to say goodbye to one of them leaving town. they could be making music together instead, trying to get their work out there despite being from a terribly small and diminishing town, ect.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back