• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A true family for the first time (OOC thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Actually, everyone's character so far is really good. I'm liking the way you guys framed your initial posts.

Well both teens posted seemed so much more serious so I thought id make a cutie for contrast. ^w^

I appreciate the attempts Owen made to calm Nathan. He's definately kind, if over his head.

At least I sorta have an idea of what I can expect from Camilo in the beginning PrincessMuk PrincessMuk

But this should definitely now that it's an odd number of kids that Owen has to take care of now. But he should be able to adapt. Especially since he has an SUV that should be able to seat 8 somewhat comfortably in there without everyone feeling cramped and claustrophobic lol. Jk jk.

Well both teens posted seemed so much more serious so I thought id make a cutie for contrast. ^w^

I appreciate the attempts Owen made to calm Nathan. He's definately kind, if over his head.
What do you mean by 'if over his head?' I'm sorta confused on that one.

I just have my character have Pokemon, I'm not trying to change it.

But that does change things! Because that doesnt mean we're in a modern/realistic setting where pokemon is just a game. We are in now a world where pokemon are now real.

You cant just add something like that and not change anything else. If you've got pokemon that means other people will have pokemon too. Thats not the setting the rest of us asked for..

But that does change things! Because that doesnt mean we're in a modern/realistic setting where pokemon is just a game. We are in now a world where pokemon are now real.

You cant just add something like that and not change anything else. If you've got pokemon that means other people will have pokemon too. Thats not the setting the rest of us asked for..
I'm so sorry. That's the only thing I'll change.

I'm bad at descriptions, sorry.

Hey dude! I'm sure if you look in the recruitment threads you can find a Pokemon RP on here that your character would be great in, and it could better match your post lengths! It'd probably be easier for you to find someone who will match your length so you can both be comfortable and have fun writing together. :)

It's not for fights, it's for pet stuff.
If you mean that the pokemon is a pet, that still clashes with the theme. It would be extremely rare for a child in the system to have any sort of pet, maybe under special conditions. It would have to be a normal, real ferret that was maybe named after Furret which is some sort of comfort/emotional support animal for you character

If you mean that the pokemon is a pet, that still clashes with the theme. It would be extremely rare for a child in the system to have any sort of pet, maybe under special conditions. It would have to be a normal, real ferret that was maybe named after Furret which is some sort of comfort/emotional support animal for you character
I meant the Pokemon. But come on, can you make one exception?

I meant the Pokemon. But come on, can you make one exception?
Did you even read what kind of rp this is, because it does not involve any kind of pokemon or supernatural things. I don't have final say but you should probably find an actual pokemon rp. I see that you are new apparently so check under fandom rps for things of this nature

It could also be a pokemon toy! Since it's realistic/modern, it isn't out of the question that pokemon exists as a franchise still! Of course, that's up to warwolf to approve, but I thought it was an idea worth mentioning! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back