• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Troublesome Pet (Extra Fluff! ☺️)

Jessie_Ackerman

Survey Corps
Hya everyone!

I'm here for some fun fluff time! 😊 I only have a few rules before we dig into the fun stuff, hehe.

😈 RULES:

I'd like my partner to be 18+ just because I'm more comfortable.
I write a minimum of two paragraphs, which I expect from my partner, along with decent grammar, but mistakes can happen and I make them too! So don't worry. 😊
Anime/drawn face claims only! (unrealistic drawn faces to be more precise):P

Feel free to tell me if you want to add something, or if you're not interested anymore, I'll understand. I reply at least once a day, but I'll understand if you have a busy schedule, just don't leave me hanging for a week, at least notify me please🥺 😊

Now to the fun stuff!

The story would take place in the modern world, where your OC is having a rather mundane life, quite boring and stale lately, so they decide to go to a shrine and make a wish. At first the wish is oddly simple. It states that they want their life to have a chance of fulfilment. The next day, your OC wakes up to find all of their doors and windows opened wide. Searching the house proves fruitless and upon closing every door and window in the house, they come back to their room perplexed, only to find an intruder sleeping in their bed.

This little bundle looks like a girl with furry cat ears and a tail, wearing human clothes and seemingly asleep.

That's where we take off! There's a deeper lore I have prepared if you decide to join in. It'll flesh out my OC and give the shrine some backstory along with what actually
happened. 😊 ^;3^

Thank you for reading everything, here is a glass of milk. 🥛

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back