• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Super Specific Search

fritznritz

I love her lack of energy!Go girl!give us nothing!
This might be a long shot but,,,;; gotta try right?
82B9015D-3D68-4512-8970-1C38C511D044.gif

It’s Identity V, I’m searching for Identity V
Although it’s based off of Dead By Deadlight it is really good for a mobile game

So if you’re still here, lemme put info abt myself
that i totally didn’t copy and paste from my other search for the most part

About me + Rules

You can call me Fritz or Ritz, I am a 17 year old female. I’m still in high school along with having a part-time job. I have a tendency to disappear and reappear (for a few days), I come back often enough though. I do tend to read things and then forget to respond, don’t be afraid to contact me if I disappear for like a 2 weeks! I type like a crackhead! I got stupid monkey brain! I love drawing and my stupid ocs. I try to draw my ocs and I also like drawing my partners ocs! I also adore fangirling with my partners.

I have a discord but I rarely use it haha, if you want it just let me know. I like doing things in pms but threads are fine!

RULES/PREFERENCES
Read this, fool
Please pm me when you msg me uvu
Love me some oc/canon (+ doubling), willing to do ocxoc along with canonxcanon (elusively on this search)
Okay with m//, f// and het pairings
I really like romance rps eeee
I like playing tons of characters/side characters haha.
3rd person only please, thank you mwah
No one liners! A paragraph is decent enough.
Don’t bump the thread/pm every hour, I have bad issues with that got stalked because of it one time lololol
If I’m gone for a week go ahead and shoot me a message!
Don’t steal my art! Unless it’s gift at that point it’s yours.
Lemme chat with you,,lemme talk (ooc chatt)
Text talk/smooth brain talk is allowed in ooc but not in the rp (unless they’re textin’ or somethin’)
Speaking of that I speak a lot of monkey nonsense in ooc (aka slang) sooo,,sorry.
There’s probably more but I am brain dead hehe.

Plot/Ideas

The world is literally our oyster here. While there is lore around the world of IV and backgrounds for characters, some get more than others *cough*Emma*cough*

If you want we can discuss adding more depth into characters along with the constant struggle of trying to escape the game. They have to run from the hunters, decode ciphers, write in a journal or face punishment, all while in the false promise of a prize. Is it even real? Who’s even doing this?

I have other headcanons and such that I could ramble on, so please ask if you wanna know!

As in terms of relationships (whether it’s romantic or platonic)would be a survivor/survivor or hunter/survivor. I think the latter would be much more interesting dynamics as they both have a job to do and siding with each other could end with punishment. I may have a plot with that one but it’s not fully fleshed out,,yet.

If you want to double (whether it be for canons or ocs) I’m up for it.

If none of that interested you thennnn here’s my other search! With more stuff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back