• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Summer on Moore Farm (closed)

BatBrainBat

Cool Bat Saves the Ghouls

Grant-Kohrs_Ranch.jpg
Welcome to Moore Farm
What do you do when all your workers are off on vacation? Why, open a summer camp of course! What kind of summer camp you might ask? One based in farming and agriculture, to teach the new generation the "simplest, yet richest life."

Teens are invited to spend their summer (willingly or not) at the Moore farmstead, where they will learn how to work the rolling fields of barley, and care for the humble sheep of the property. Teens will be under the supervision of the owner of the stead, an older man named Darragh Moore, and will be paid a bit of pocket money for their hard work. In this place, teens will have to be on their best behavior, but away from prying eyes, summer romances can bloom.

So this is just a simple RP about a bunch of city kids stuck working for a crotchety guy on a hot farm. I imagine a couple would have taken genuine interest, but most would have been forced into it by their parents, or at least wanted to make a bit of money without the hassle of interview and resumes.

MAIN THREAD | APPLICATIONS | OOC

Special thanks to Chansbury Chansbury for assisting in the planning, setup, and running of this RP!

• ❀Genre: comedy, romance, slice of life
    ❀Looking for 7-10 people max.
    ❀Simple first come first serve for spots.
    ❀Some suggested, but by no means mandatory, rolls: the rich city kid, the goof-off, the one kid who knows what they're doing, the animal lover, the emo kid, the geek, the jock, etc...

Last edited:
Is there a spot available this sounds so cute and amazing however I dont know what kind of character to portray haha

omigosh this sounds adorable!
could my character be a bookworm?? somewhat like the geek, but i was thinking she knew a lot about flowers and plants and birds and stuff!

Is there a spot available this sounds so cute and amazing however I dont know what kind of character to portray haha
omigosh this sounds adorable!
could my character be a bookworm?? somewhat like the geek, but i was thinking she knew a lot about flowers and plants and birds and stuff!
Ack- I'm super sorry to both of you, we reached the max character cap earlier today ;w;
Thank you both for taking an interest though, I'm so sorry to have to refuse! TTwTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back