• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a strange world (ooc)

Characters
Here
Note that all of these are subject to change

1649201100038.png

Grell: Beam would quickly form a positive opinion of Grell as with her weapon and penchant for violence she’d most definitely remind him of the Chainsaw Man that he so strongly respects. Beam will probably try to stick around Grell and may even start to call her “Lady Chainsaw” If he’s able to form a strong enough bond. (If Ranka didn’t already have dibs on having a crush on Grell I probably would have asked the same thing for Beam lmao)

Belphegor: Beam would quickly be able to smell out that she’s a devil and initially be distrustful as it’s his job to eliminate devils who are not allied with the Public Safety Devil Hunters. However once he realizes that she isn’t a threat Beam probably would have a positive opinion of her. Though due to his rather unsavory tastes he unfortunately won’t be able to enjoy her cooking skills as much as the others will.

Technoblade: Would be disappointed when he realizes Techno’s pig face is actually just a mask. Most likely wouldn’t think much of him besides that.

Asta: Beam would also be able to smell out the little bit of devil inside of Asta, though it’d be a much weaker presence than any other full blooded demon or fiend Beam knew of. Asta’s strong sense of justice might not mesh well with Beam’s more immoral practices but there is the possibility of the two getting along. Anyone nearby should probably cover their ears as Beam and Asta’s loud voices combined would probably cause some eardrums to burst.

Magpie: Beam probably wouldn’t realize that the one thing that makes Magpie so interested in him is his violence. Nevertheless he’d be ecstatic to have a new friend. I’d imagine that if they do become friends he’d probably invite them to do more mundane things besides just killing zombies such as splashing around in puddles, catching fish from the nearby pond, and other such stuff.

Sonic: Beam honestly would have no clue what to think of Sonic. He’s going to be too busy trying to wrap his head around whether the blue blur’s a rodent, a person in a rodent costume, or something else entirely, before he could even start to form any sort of opinion on the guy.

Ranka: Beam isn’t all that bright so it’s unlikely that he’ll realize she’s uncomfortable around him unless she outright states it. He’d probably think she’s cute (Platonically) in the way one might find a starving puppy abandoned on the side of the road cute. There’s the potential that he might try and befriend the girl but with how Beam is it’s very unlikely that it’d turn out well.

Danny: This goes for Wilbur as well but hoo boy is Beam going to be weirded out by the fact he can just suddenly pop out of existence but still, is there??? His shark brain does not compute. Besides that he wouldn’t have too strong of an opinion on the guy.

Wilbur: Beam would straight up not realize that Wilbur is a person who exists for the longest time. Poor boy’s going to be so confused when everyone keeps bringing up this extra party member who he’s never once seen. I’m sure Wilbur’s general aversion of Beam wouldn’t make matters any better. Who knows, maybe one day he’ll realize that Wilbur is an actual person and not just the group’s collective imaginary friend.

Beezelbub: It’s the same deal with Belphegor as initially Beam will probably not trust her a whole lot but once that gets all cleared up he’s definitely going to enjoy Beezelbub’s fun loving personality. I can imagine him eagerly going along with whatever batshit ideas the Queen of Flies thinks up.

OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING--

A VERY BAD DISADVANTAGE FOR FALLEN AND TECHNO-

OKAY SO YKNOW hoW iTS ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SETTING, AND THERE MOST LIKELY GONNA BE NO FOOD?

minecraft player kinda heal on food and potions

and they get hungry more frequently than normal people

the only advantage is that they don't need water 😭

AND THEN THERES TECHNO AND MAGPIE, SITTING IN thE CORNER, sTARVING

i mean unless they eat the zombies flesh., which Minecraft players can do, but it tastes disgusting to them

but magpie would rather starve and go to the ballroom limbo, which she read about in the revive book

I'm wondering if one can make chilidogs from zombie meat. Asking for Sonic.

hmmm.... you just need some stale bread and a bit of blood and guts. then it would be perfect

how should fallen diee----

i kinda want something that would show on herself, like ghostbur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back