• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom a strange world (ooc)

Characters
Here
no. theres no such thing in minecraft. the tamest thing to die of is drowning or starving

Ranka: Beam isn’t all that bright so it’s unlikely that he’ll realize she’s uncomfortable around him unless she outright states it. He’d probably think she’s cute (Platonically) in the way one might find a starving puppy abandoned on the side of the road cute. There’s the potential that he might try and befriend the girl but with how Beam is it’s very unlikely that it’d turn out well.
[....]
I'm so excited for their interactions to play out, it'll definitely be fun to write for!

in order to use their supernatural abolities they do need to EAT!

and in order for techno and fallen to live they need to eat. aswell as use food to heal. and since they don't have potions, they need food </3

I’m sure there’ll probs be at least some food in like abandoned shops and such. Might be a bit stale but better than nothing 🤷‍♀️

Beelzebub's First IMPRESSIONS
Grell
Beezel would think grell as a strong and formidable friend, She would Also Would like to see Grell do some acting because YES

Technoblade
Beezel Just likes Techno's Attitude, But she'll Jsut try to find a way to annoy him.

Asta
Beezel and ASTA would become Quick Friends, because they have some stuff in common, but Asta and justice and Beezelbub's Wanting to have power might not mix well.

Fallen/Magpipe
Beezel Would stay Away from fallen... No hard feelings, but this girl is Afraid of birds.

Sonic
Beezel, Would just be confused, because she is either going to Think s her a furry? Or a Demon. She's seriously don't understand what he is.

Ranka
Beezelbuub, Would just become Friendo's with ranks and Always teasing her for fun, and Also Calling her the nickname "Sakura" or "Grape"

Beam
Beezlebub would become friends, and Because she loves sharks, She might do some crazy As heck stunts with this guy.

Danny
Beezelbub has no words, She's Is confused is he dead or Alive

Ghostbur
Beezel would try to Make friends with Ghosty

Belphi
Beezel met belphi, because she got into trouble and had detention. She thought belphi as an Sleepyhead with a Firece hot as heck anger, She likes teasing her and also playing pranks on belphi.

I feel like Beelze and Ranka's interactions are going to be so funny lol, I can't wait for this thread to get started!!

I feel like at first Ranka would think Beelze is an extremely beautiful woman and therefore be intimidated by her, but would warm up quickly when she realizes that Beelze is being playful with her and seems to like her. They'll probably become fast friends honestly

and then Will is just gonna sit in the corner and watch everybody get along in silence

yuh. upon finding out that danny is indeed half-ghost, he would probably start messing around with him while danny is human akshdagdjianvns

I feel like Beelze and Ranka's interactions are going to be so funny lol, I can't wait for this thread to get started!!

I feel like at first Ranka would think Beelze is an extremely beautiful woman and therefore be intimidated by her, but would warm up quickly when she realizes that Beelze is being playful with her and seems to like her. They'll probably become fast friends honestly
YESSSSS, Even thou, Beezel Would be annoying as f

But I'm Still wondering how technoblade is going to deal with a Beezel-chan and her being a Daredevil and annoying.

Shfhakdh I have a feeling that Techno is gonna be annoyed with a lot of our group’s shenanigans

Pfft, Well It's not easy getting rid of beezel, You need some beezelbub repellent to get ride of her(Just Say, That There's a Big birb above her)

That would Scare her off, VERY MUCH. (it's pretty hilarious on how did beezel Has a Fear of birds in the first place, It's mammon and Belphi's Fault thou)

I just figured it was since Beezel has that fly thing going on and birds eat bugs n’stuff lmao 🐛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back