• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Hello, I'm back from the dead! P.S Secret not Secret, Shigeru is a major in Criminal Justice. Is About to graduate

Anyways, Nice apartment!

And night night, @Wataru

so if we do this alleged time skip eventually, i'm not saying now cause i personally like the nagoya arc and we ain't even do the hot springs water park thang yet. what are the canon ships?

shoeruna?

ishimaki?

vaughnako?

zentori?

or are these kinda just little flings?

if not that means @Kawaii needs a ship, @Corgi needs a ship but she's crushing on Maki, but maki's gay af so that's not gonna work out for poor kiyoko and then there's anba (@Felicity where u at gurl? :3)

we somehow ended up with a fuckton of girls lawl.

SirBlazeALot said:
so if we do this alleged time skip eventually, i'm not saying now cause i personally like the nagoya arc and we ain't even do the hot springs water park thang yet. what are the canon ships?
shoeruna?

ishimaki?

vaughnako?

zentori?

if not that means @Kawaii needs a ship, @Corgi needs a ship but she's crushing on Maki, but maki's gay af so that's not gonna work out for poor kiyoko and then there's anba (@Felicity where u at gurl? :3)

I know!? xD but even so, there are the same amount of guys as there are girls. Just one is gay xD

SirBlazeALot said:
shoeruna?

ishimaki?

vaughnako?

zentori?

[media]

[/media]
Part of me says that while part of me says, She is bisexual, she will be part of some ship, somehow.

theglassangel said:
i like being in the middle of them, guy or girl, who cares
i guess they add some drama to it?
that's what I was thinkin' cause like...check this fuckin' shit out.

what if kiyoko got like...suuuuuuuuper jealous of ishimaki and by the power of vindictive logic, decided to attempt to seduce the pansexual Ishiki away from Maki?

and like...what if Anba just wanted to be a total asshole to Haruna and started hitting on Sho.

and what if Vaughn was kinda crushin on Hanako cause she's sweet but also started working on a manga with Shigeru and developed feelings and was like ugh awkward.

then drama AND comedy :D

SirBlazeALot said:
what if kiyoko got like...suuuuuuuuper jealous of ishimaki and by the power of vindictive logic, decided to attempt to seduce the pansexual Ishiki away from Maki?

and like...what if Anba just wanted to be a total asshole to Haruna and started hitting on Sho.

and what if Vaughn was kinda crushin on Hanako cause she's sweet but also started working on a manga with Shigeru and developed feelings and was like ugh awkward.

I like those ideas ^-^

SirBlazeALot said:

The problem is that Kiyoko wouldn't interfere if they're dating. If Maki's happy, then she is too.... (Kind of). If they weren't dating and she had a chance, it would probably happen to where she tries toseduce Maki or something xD

SirBlazeALot said:

plot twist: hoeruna ends up with her yuri lover hanako and leave all the straight guys behind xD

@Leaf Fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back