• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A story of adventure, perilous quests and difficult love (High fantasy, MxF, seeking F)

Starcaller

Evenstar, Morningstar, heed my call!
Hello!

So as the title says, I'm looking for someone to play with, to create and expand on a fantasy world of our own making, to build adventures and character progression around a main plot! Think of it as playing a game where you're first introduced to the main quest, then allowed to roam the land and pick up side-quests and do them while advancing the main quest at your leisure, all while picking up and completing side-quests in every new area the main quest leads to! It's an ambitious endeavour, as that means creating a believable fantasy land, and though I have the bare bones map of it in mind, I will need your help to put flesh on those bones! I'll admit I absolutely suck at coming up with enticing fantasy names for lands, kingdoms and regions/landmarks. As such, if you're better at it, I'll be absolutely happy! Or if you at least know a generator that doesn't come up with ridiculous names that look like a toddler just pounded their little fists on the keyboard!

Right, so, as for the pairing, I'm looking to put two different races together. I've no qualms about just doing the usual human male and human female pairing as long as there are some differences between them, as in, they come from different lands, maybe lands that are at odds with each other, however, I would much more love it if we put, say, an elf and a human together! Differences in cultures, differences in worldviews, differences in everything! Two intrepid adventurers coming from different sides of the world and traveling together!

Another contrast I'm looking for here is the brutish mercenary/dashing rogue/outdoors-loving ranger paired up with a curious scholarly figure, or perhaps a priestly one? A mage/sorceress or a priest/priestess serving a different deity than their partner's!

Now, these two end up together purely by chance, when they find themselves answering the call of a King who seeks a mysterious artifact of unknown origins. The artifact's location is unknown, and as such, it could be found at the end of the world for what anyone knows. As for its power? It's anyone's guess, but the King desires it strongly and is willing to give lives filled with luxury and lavishness to anyone who would bring it to him. This could be the contract that could possibly change the lives of the two adventurers, or end it, for that matter. For soon enough they hear whispers and rumors that the object they seek is nested deep within a dark wasteland created by a magical disruption hundreds of years past, a magical disruption that once threatened to destroy the entire world.

Right, so, if the concept interests you, please, send me a PM and let's figure things out together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back