• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Star Wars Story

Can their be grey Jedi?
I don't know a lot about Star Wars but...
To address a concern I(as im sure others have) no, this will not be a fuckfest of idiot saber-wielding force users autisticly screeching and killing all the things. Restrictions will be placed on players who want to be jedi or sith. These restrictions being two things. RP and trust.
RP being that if you are a Jedi, you MUST follow the Jedi code. Doesnt mean you cant change sides or whatever but a jedi must act like a jedi. Calm, collected, detached of wordly desires, violence as a last resort. You cant have a character whose past was being a sex slave suddenly pop up as a jedi. On the other end, you cant be a Sith thats as kind as ur cookie baking granny. I freely invite questions on this if you have any. Its an interest check.

So I'm gonna assume that's gonna be a no on the Gray Jedi. A quick Google search seems to reveal that they fall under the "autistic force users idotically screeching and swinging around light sabers" category.

Uh. Interested, but Qui Gon was a grey jedi.....so why again would that not be allowed?

Also my interest is pending how you handle PvP.

I'm in for this.
Dat boi pizza

Uh. Interested, but Qui Gon was a grey jedi.....so why again would that not be allowed?

Also my interest is pending how you handle PvP.
Well, no not really. It depends how u define the grey jedi.

The grey jedi were defined as force users who used both the dark and light side of the force. Thats what they are commonly known as.

The "other" grey jedi are Jedi who maintain their distance from the jedi council and do not fully follow the jedi code. However, they DO fully, completely, and utterly adhere to the light side of the force.

The latter is the one Qui Gon falls under. If that's what you mean? Then sure. But if you mean the former? Absolutely not. At least not to start off. Idc if u go on some journey during rp or something

As for your second question, you'll need to elaborate. What is it you specifically wanna know

That definition is way too strict in comparison to its actual intended use, but it's your roleplay I'd have to accept it.

But I think I'll pass because of the PvP aspect.

That definition is way too strict in comparison to its actual intended use, but it's your roleplay I'd have to accept it.

But I think I'll pass because of the PvP aspect.
No, not really. Its how its written. I didnt make it up.

You never even asked ur question but aight

Can I be a sith appreciate but spends time as a mercenary learning how to utilize the force and blasters, grenades, ect?

The issue with that is the fact that Sith Apprentices could hardly work on their own accord. You're more likely to be doing something for your master rather than practice how to use blasters, much less be a mercenary without being a Sith Lord who is apprenticed to a Darth or Dark Council member. In that case, there's little reason and time for you to practice using grenades and blasters. You have more important things to do. What you can do is -

Be a Sith Apprentice who had pre existing knowledge of blasters and grenades, who used to work as a mercenary for a small amount of time. Most Sith aren't raised in a Sith environment like Jedi are raised in a Jedi environment, so its less likely you'll be an adult.

Or, you can be a force sensitive mercenary.
Or just dont be an apprentice at all. Then you act on your own accord.

Can I be a sith appreciate but spends time as a mercenary learning how to utilize the force and blasters, grenades, ect?
What Long said pretty much summarizes it. You can have quite a bit of breathing room with how you make a sith just dont be a goody goody or you can be a force sensitive. Maybe have some basic for techniques like push or pull. Maybe jump. That you were taught by some padawan or apprentice back in the day.

Ill leave the details to you lol

I feel that this might end up being a Mandalorian/Jedi/Sith circle jerk. XD Anyone else will automatically get screwed over.

I'm just gonna port a Mando I used for another SWTOR RP.

so i finished my character >.>

may or may not be too excited for this.

*cough shadowz1995 shadowz1995 cough*
Alright Ill took at a look at her soon.
I feel that this might end up being a Mandalorian/Jedi/Sith circle jerk. XD Anyone else will automatically get screwed over.

I'm just gonna port a Mando I used for another SWTOR RP.
If it does than oh well lmao. I would have liked to see some imperial and republic troopers but I digress lol

Alright, two questions: one serious and the other...Not so much.

1) What is the approximate year this is going to be set in, or rather what's the time period in relation to the Great Galactic War?

2)At what point would I have too many explosives? XP

Alright, two questions: one serious and the other...Not so much.

1) What is the approximate year this is going to be set in, or rather what's the time period in relation to the Great Galactic War?

2)At what point would I have too many explosives? XP

Its safe to say that it hasnt happened. I havent set up or defined any major events just so we can actually do them ourselves if we so wish. But you dont need to worry too much about the exact time its in.

If I can easily blow ur ass up with ur own explosivez than u have too much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back