• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Star Wars Story

shadowz1995

Amoeba of Wisdom
Roleplay Type(s)
A long time ago
In a galaxy far, far away...

A roleplayer and GM had an itch to make a roleplay for his favorite genre.... sci-fi.

Egged on by his friends, a star wars fandom roleplay was born.

This is his story...

Hello.

So this, obviously, a star wars rp. So, ill let you guys know exactly what's up and what i would like to see. Ive been writing this from mobile so bear with me.

This rp will take place in a CUSTOM star wars universe. So yes, it is star wars but there will be minimal OCs used. Most of them will be custom.

The timeline will be based on SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic). The reason for this is we have the most breathing room to do what we want and make our own stories here. This doesnt mean it IS SWTOR but rather centered around that Era.

The second is that this will be a mixture of a PvP/event roleplay. What this means is that the main focus of the rp will be players fighting against other players. Whether that be in big battlefields, space battles, duels, espionage, or whatever.
When that isnt happening, events will be created so that the players have something to do when they arent killing each other. These events can range from a big party primarily made for character development to assaulting a npc controlled planet for a holocron (ancient artifact).
On the same note, big events that involve both sides can also take place, the winning team getting a nice power-up as a result.

The reason I have the focus of the rp set up this way is because I feel like it will appeal to everyone in some way. A potential blend for all the good stuff in rp. Combat, story, character arcs, etc.

Building on what I just said, I am completely willing to allow players create their own little events or story arcs and involve other players in it. I'll have to approve it but its an option.

To address a concern I(as im sure others have) no, this will not be a fuckfest of idiot saber-wielding force users autisticly screeching and killing all the things. Restrictions will be placed on players who want to be jedi or sith. These restrictions being two things. RP and trust.
RP being that if you are a Jedi, you MUST follow the Jedi code. Doesnt mean you cant change sides or whatever but a jedi must act like a jedi. Calm, collected, detached of wordly desires, violence as a last resort. You cant have a character whose past was being a sex slave suddenly pop up as a jedi. On the other end, you cant be a Sith thats as kind as ur cookie baking granny. I freely invite questions on this if you have any. Its an interest check.

Trust is the second thing and that is, I cant have people making powerful and influential characters (I.E. dark council or jedi council or general to the republic army....) and then suddenly disappearing off the face of the earth. The hole left by that charactwr will be incredibly difficult to fill. I need to know ppl r gonna stick with it if they want to make powerful characters.

I have many ideas and plans for the rp but i wanna make sure we have some life in this thing before I even start to waste my time.

So if anyone has any questions, ask away. If ur interested, I hope to see you here.

giphy.gif

Im digging this a lot but dont want it to die before it starts like mosts.
We dont know each other but I have quite literally never abandoned a rp and I havr GMed a lot. If its coming from me, trust me, you got nothing to fear. What I need for this to succeed, is you guys.

We dont know each other but I have quite literally never abandoned a rp and I havr GMed a lot. If its coming from me, trust me, you got nothing to fear. What I need for this to succeed, is you guys.
I can back this up

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 just an initial thought/question.

would it be understandable if my character had a lightsaber from a force-sensitive target?

Yeah of course. If they are actively fighting Jedi/Sith, I don't see why they couldn't have one. A lightsaber is still a powerful tool. They wouldnt know how to use it unless they were taught tho

Yeah of course. If they are actively fighting Jedi/Sith, I don't see why they couldn't have one. A lightsaber is still a powerful tool. They wouldnt know how to use it unless they were taught tho
thats fair. if all goes well with fleet, im planning to have my character be the champion of mandalore. i.e the best warrior out of all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back