• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GothicGlypso

Kiribaku Pope
Inside the cantina at Mos Eisley, a lone man sat in the corner, he was human, with short brown hair, stubble on his chin, and a large scar on his cheek. These features could barely be made out because of his hood covering his head. He sat with one hand on his westar-34 blaster pistol, the other on his helmet, which appeared to be an old phase 2 clone trooper helmet that he’d decorated with black and red paints. He took down drinks while eyeing the bar, looking for either a job or a fellow bounty Hunter to join him, it was a dangerous job after all. This man wasn’t too infamous but was known by locals as Val Aren, his crimson eyes eventually landing on your character

//This Roleplay will follow my character Val Aren becoming bounty hunting partners with your character and taking on various missions together. I prefer semi literate partners, so at least 5 lines per message. If interested either respond to this post or dm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back