• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ a Star Trek search

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
Hello and welcome to my search thread! I'm not the best at making pretty threads, so please forgive me.♡ The reason I'm here is simple - I'm looking for a Star Trek one on one! I'm heavily inspired by both TOS and the new movies, so if you've seen both versions, that's all the better. Let me know what you've seen!

✶About me & what I'm looking for:

➼ I'm 25, looking for someone similarly aged. If you're +18, that's good enough for me!

➼ Don't know my 'literacy level' but I tend to be long winded in my replies. Give me a few paragraphs and I'm happy.

➼ I like to double for canon x oc roleplays and treat both characters equally! Please do the same~ For oc x oc or canon x canon, I prefer to play the lady, but we can double there as well. Let's talk about it!

➼ Heterosexual couples are my preference.

➼ Getting used to roleplaying on Discord, but just let me know your preferance.

➼ I'm online pretty often and reply, like, daily. I don't expect you to do the same, though!

➼ Plotting/ooc is by far preferred over discord.

➼ Pinterest, music, fangirling, I do it all over our characters. Someone fun to plot/plan/talk about the characters would be the best match!

✶My pairings [bold is my character]:

➼Star Trek AOS
••• Who I can play: Most experienced with Kirk and Bones, give me a request and I can try!
••• Who I want you to play: Spock ♡
↳ Too many plots to name. Let's talk!

➼Star Trek throwback
••• Sarek x Amanda Grayson
↳ I'd love to explore their relationship developing during Sarek's time as an ambassador.

➼Star Trek OC
••• oc vulcan x oc human
↳ Plots upon plots.

So that's it for my randomly slapped together thread. I'd prefer you send me a PM to start this thang, so please, hop to it!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello and welcome to my search thread! I'm not the best at making pretty threads, so please forgive me.♡ The reason I'm here is simple - I'm looking for a Star Trek one on one! I'm heavily inspired by both TOS and the new movies, so if you've seen both versions, that's all the better. Let me know what you've seen!

✶About me & what I'm looking for:

➼ I'm 25, looking for someone similarly aged. If you're +18, that's good enough for me!

➼ Don't know my 'literacy level' but I tend to be long winded in my replies. Give me a few paragraphs and I'm happy.

➼ I like to double for canon x oc roleplays and treat both characters equally! Please do the same~ For oc x oc or canon x canon, I prefer to play the lady, but we can double there as well. Let's talk about it!

➼ Heterosexual couples are my preference.

➼ Getting used to roleplaying on Discord, but just let me know your preferance.

➼ I'm online pretty often and reply, like, daily. I don't expect you to do the same, though!

➼ Plotting/ooc is by far preferred over discord.

➼ Pinterest, music, fangirling, I do it all over our characters. Someone fun to plot/plan/talk about the characters would be the best match!

✶My pairings [bold is my character]:

➼Star Trek AOS
••• Who I can play: Most experienced with Kirk and Bones, give me a request and I can try!
••• Who I want you to play: Spock ♡
↳ Too many plots to name. Let's talk!

➼Star Trek throwback
••• Sarek x Amanda Grayson
↳ I'd love to explore their relationship developing during Sarek's time as an ambassador.

➼Star Trek OC
••• oc vulcan x oc human
↳ Plots upon plots.

So that's it for my randomly slapped together thread. I'd prefer you send me a PM to start this thang, so please, hop to it!

Hope to hear from you soon!

I’m interested.

I prefer Star Trek TOS, and while Bones is my preference I can do Spock as well, maybe you could do Bones.

We can talk more details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back