• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊A Spot of Comfort‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

_Hollow_

Possible Cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_mgr57iOTAf1r3a6jho1_500.gif

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Hello Stranger‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

My name is Hollow, or Holls, whichever you prefer. I am just coming back from a brief break and so I decided to start fresh with a new search thread. Below, you can find some information about me, my preferences, and what things I am interested in as of now. If you have any questions for me, feel free to send me a message or post here.

Please keep in mind that the fandoms listed in this thread are the ones I am most interested in currently and may be subject to change.

All that aside, thank you and happy writing! ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊About Me‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ I am an adult who is approaching their mid-twenties and generally go by they/them.
☾ I am a lit. writer and write in both third person and past tense. I am also multi-para and normally do upwards of 300-to-800 words in a post. However, I can do more or less depending on the circumstance.
☾ I am in the EST time zone and can do around two posts per week, if not more. However, my schedule can fluctuate due to offline responsibilities. If by chance I will not be online for a while, I will do my best to let you know beforehand.
☾ I am open to platonic, romantic, and familial-type relationships. I am also open to doing OC and Canon, Canon and Canon, or OC and OC.
☾ I am always willing to give writing samples if requested. Be aware though that I may ask for one in return.
☾ I love OOC chatter and I am all for discussing ideas, headcanons, and the like.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Requirements‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ Must be over 18. Sorry, but I am an adult and therefore not comfortable writing with minors.
☾ As stated before, I am lit. and multi-para. Thus, I am looking for people who are too.
☾ If you are no longer interested in continuing a roleplay, then that is 100% okay. Things happen! Just let me know that you will no longer be posting in the roleplay.
☾ Be respectful and keep in mind that first impressions do matter. Please be able to introduce yourself and provide details as to what you are looking for, both plot and character-wise.
☾ If you have any triggers then please let me know! I want us to both be safe and comfortable while writing, so this is important.
☾ If we double, I expect that we both try and keep things as equal as possible. This means giving both sides their time to shine and not focusing too much on a specific character/pairing.
☾ OCs are welcomed, but they must be fit into the plot/setting and follow established lore/canon. Please understand that I have the right to say no to your character, just as you have the right to say no to mine.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Limits‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ Pairings such as Abuser/Victim, Underage/Adult, and Sibling/Sibling (this includes step-siblings or any other familial relationships) are some of the pairing types that I do NOT feel comfortable with and therefore will not do.
☾ I will not do romantic pairings with characters who are either children or are characterized to be very child-like.
☾ I will not romanticize things such as abuse, manipulation, stalking, etc. Although I do not mind exploring darker concepts, I will not make them out to be romantic or healthy.
☾ I am not comfortable with graphic depictions of self-harm, suicide, or non-consensual acts.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Fandoms‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

(Muse is based on a five-star system. The more stars present, the more muse I have for it. If a fandom is crossed out, then I am no longer seeking that fandom and will not be taking requests for it.)

(An ' * ' next to a character's name means that I don't have a lot of experience playing them. However, I am willing to give them a shot! Just please be patient since my portrayal of said character may not be 100% perfect, as I'll be figuring them out.)

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Animated Works‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- No.
Characters I Am Seeking- Quasimodo.
Characters I Can Play- Claude Frollo, Esmeralda, Phoebus, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Gravity Falls
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Mason "Dipper" Pines, Stanford "Ford" Pines, and Stanley "Stan" Pines.
Characters I Can Play- Mabel Pines, * Bill Cipher, * Stanley "Stan" Pines, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Maybe.
Note(s)- It has been a looong time since I've been involved with this fandom and I am just getting back into it. So, I might be a bit rusty.
Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio (2022)
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Pinocchio, Sebastian J. Cricket, Candlewick, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Pinocchio, Geppetto, Count Volpe, Sebastion J. Cricket, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Invader Zim (Original Show)
Muse- ☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Zim and Dib Membrane.
Characters I Can Play- Gazlene "Gaz" Membrane, Professor Membrane, Tak, The Almighty Tallest, GIR, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
ParaNorman (2012)
Muse- ☆☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Norman Babcock and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Neil Downe, Mitch Downe, Norman Babcock, Courtney Babcock, Alvin, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Smiling Friends
Muse- ☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Pim Pimling, Charlie Dompler, Gwimbly, Fillmore, and Allan Red.
Characters I Can Play- Charlie Dompler, Allan Red, Glep, Mr. Boss, Fillmore, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Movies‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Edward Scissorhands (1990)
Muse- ☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Edward Scissorhands.
Characters I Can Play- OC.
Open to Doubling- No.
Note(s)- None.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Eddie Valiant, Judge Doom, The Toon Patrol, and OC.
Open to Doubling- No.
Note(s)- None.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Video Games‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Bendy and the Ink Machine
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Bendy and Joey Drew.
Characters I Can Play- Henry Stein, Sammy Lawerence, Boris, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Cuphead
Muse- ☆☆☆
Characters I Am Seeking- Mugman, Cagney Carnation, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Cuphead, The Devil, Ms. Chalice, Blind Specter, Elder Kettle, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- I have also watched the show, but I am not caught up with it (´∀`;)
Don't Starve
Muse- ☆☆☆
Characters I Am Seeking- Wilson P. Higgsbury, William "Maxwell" Carter, Woodie, Wes, WX-78, Webber, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- William "Maxwell" Carter, Wolfgang, Willow, Wes, WX-78, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- It has been so long since I've played this game and I have no idea if people even remember it (T▽T) So, just a heads up since I might not be caught with all the new characters and lore.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Featured Plot Ideas‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

(These are not all the plot ideas I have, but rather the ones I'd be most interested in doing right now. If you'd like to know about some of my plots for other fandoms then please let me know! Also keep in mind that some plots may contain spoilers, you have been warned.)

• Get This On Tape In Case I Die or Whatever
    Muse- ☆☆☆
    Fandom- Gravity Falls.
    Availability- Open.
    Plot Summary- It has been a couple of years since Mabel and Dipper Pines first arrived at Gravity Falls, and they have spent every summer in the little weird town since then. However, this summer is a bit different from all their previous breaks. As juniors in high school, this may well be their last full summer in Gravity Falls before they graduate as seniors next year and start attending university. But graduation and college applications may end up being the least of their worries. Supernatural activity is at an all-time high and species never before seen in Gravity Falls have begun to appear. It soon becomes clear that something must be bringing them here, but what and why is unknown. As encounters between the townsfolk and these creatures become more frequent and aggressive though, the twins and the rest of the Mystery Shack crew must take it upon themselves to find a solution… Or risk yet another war with the supernatural.
    Tag(s)- Post-Canon, Canon Character(s), Original Character(s), Family, Friendship, Action/Adventure, Supernatural.
    Note(s)- None.

Mystery Shack-modified.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back