• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Sorry Excuse for A Partner Search

Lord Mitmar

But... It was so artistically done...

You sir, yes, you there! I see you have stumbled across my hideous abomination of a thread! Well come on then, don't just stand there! Come in, come in! 

Let's get this out of the way, I'm not funny. I like to think I am, but my jokes are godawful at best. Don't humour me, these "jokes" need to be quelled before they have a chance to breed.

This will probably be rather short, rudimentary, and unprofessional, also cold. I'm a friendly person in a small group, but I hate writing for all the public to see, it's not my cup of tea. No matter! Brace yourselves!

First off, the best part! Rules! Why are you not excited? Get excited! 

I: Follow RPN rules, as well as general RP rules (No godmodding, that lot), this should be obvious. Like, really obvious. Why am I even listing this? Why is this on the script?! Someone get me a manager!

II: I do like speaking with my partners OOC. This is a personal taste, and I don't expect it to be followed, however, I know there's quite a talkative bunch around here. Know that any comments, discussions, or hate-speeches are welcome!

III: I don't mind mistakes, we're all human, aside from those of you who are obviously an A.I. I expect you to follow the same thoughts.

IV: I lost my sanity years ago, I do lots of odd things, if something in my typing bugs you, say so. I'll make note of it.

V: I prefer RPing over PM, it's simply easier to keep track.*

VI: I get sidetracked, you get sidetracked, it's human nature. If I've taken longer than 48 hours to respond, give me a shove. I'll do the same for you, unless you request differently. 

VII: I will only do MxF, and FxF. This is a personal preference, I have no judgement for those with other opinions. Sadly, MxM is simply off putting to me.** My apologies to those who enjoy that.

VIII: I typically prefer including romance. It makes a good sub-plot. However, it is not a necessity. 

IX: I swear. Nothing insane, but my referring to myself as "bastard" should give you a good idea of how casual I am with it.

Well, that was fun! Wasn't it? Don't answer that. Anyway! On to the plot ideas!

A Cold Zero Operation; The basic starting plot would be that an advanced (finance wise) terrorist group has taken it upon themselves to wage a war against the civilized world, striking where countries are their most vulnerable, claiming thousands of civilian lives in days. At first they aren't taken seriously, and when they launch an assault on an American college, reportedly armed with a biological weapon, standard police forces are dispatched to secure the area and disarm the supposed bomb. However, the patrols that had been sent went dark within minutes. Alert levels are raised, and SWAT are deployed. You guessed it, they to stop reporting only minutes after arrival. The JTF, a collaboration of elite counter terrorism and special operations forces ranging from the French GIGN to the Russian Spetsnaz gear up in full hazmat, and battle, gear to take matters into their own hands... Action, adventure, romance! Long-term, short-term, many things could be done with this!

That was short lived. Pairings! Yes, the plots without the actual plot! 

Sorcerer/ess X Apprentice

Pirate Captain X Governor's Son/Daughter

Survivor X Survivor (Walking Dead style)

Welp, that's it! Do note, I'm more than open to any ideas you may be wanting to give a spin!**

If any of you fantastic bastards are interested in anything, listed or not, feel free to either post here, or shoot me a PM ^w^

Anyway! That was my first attempt at this searching thing. It's probably horrid, I'm aware. 

* I prefer PMs, however I will RP in a thread, if you wish.

**Anything that is not Slice-Of-Life. Anything without an unusual flair (From the standpoint of a normal ol' civilian) to it is physically harmful to me. 

Lets get some takers, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
The manager called. He said you are fired. This is so far the best introductions i have seen here. The cheesy jokes are usually the best jokes. All the best in finding your partner..or should i pity them...

I just want to say... I love how you write. You seem to have such a fun personality! Best of luck finding a partner - shouldn't take long ^^

I'm very much interested! You seem like an awesome rp partner. I do have one question, though. How often do you reply, normally?

He can't fire me! Who does he think he is?! Anyway, I'd say you should pity them. They're the ones who have to live through my insufferable speech (Or text, more specifically) patterns.

@CkSmalling

Mate, if you love how I write, you've got to see a doctor. Like, now. There's something seriously wrong with your head.

@Sakura Seoul

Awesome is a massive overstatement, but in all seriousness, I reply at least once a day. I've got a 5 hour span to reply every day, so I can usually get quite a few posts up. ;3

@Marlboro

Wonderful! If you don't mind, would you review my pairings I posted, if you're interested in being a partner with me? Or we could do the prompt you wrote. If you're interested. 

Lol I love the intro!! Love to try a pirate and governers daughter!! ^-^

I know something's wrong with my head, so it's no surprise that I enjoyed your intro as well. Very... original! Yes, yes, that's right, original... Ahem. *leans forward* Ya still lookin' for someone to play Sorcerer/ Apprentice *wiggles eyebrows* You cannot resist my charms, no?

hey you sound like you'd be a lot of fun to RP with either your posting or if your maybe interested one of my plot ideas I posted if that is something you might enjoy I don't know *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back