• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Song of Ice & Fire

Genma

Kinda new to this site but I originally come from a asoif rp. Kinda want to drum up some interest to see if anyone is into the genre. Thinking it would be set alternate timeline right after the blackfyre rebellion.

I'd be interested. I've recently finished the 5th book and the 4th season, have been familiarizing myself with some of the lore as well.

Love me some GoT. I've read the books multiple times, and I like ur choice of the Blackfyre Rebellion for the time.

Oh a world of yes.

Depending on which part of it you're thinking of, what sort of play style you'd prefer and how homebrew-vs-Green Ronin you're planning on running it I guess.

I know most of the lore, and have the books to revise whatever I'm rusty on. I'm assuming you mean the First Blackfyre Rebellion, yes? Does alternate timeline mean that Daemon won?

I was in one for a git (hence the profile pic) and then it just died. Then I tried to start my own it's...not gone well.

So, yeah, if you start one @me to it, I'd love to give it a go.

Are we all playing different Houses, or all associated together in the one House?

Look forward to seeing what you have in mind. (^.^)

I have a question as someone who has only read the first book and seen all of the shoe several times. Will there be any spoilers, or will it be completely separate.

As far as I know, this is set almost a century before the books (and the show), so there aren't likely to be too many spoilers.

Would it be ok if I played an Arya like character she wont be the same just looks and house but last time she was interesting enough?

Tzun said:
I have a question as someone who has only read the first book and seen all of the shoe several times. Will there be any spoilers, or will it be completely separate.
It's alternate universe.

Also now that I'm thinking about it. This should be a fourm rp.

Or should I just normal rp with tabs for each of the kingdoms?

It depends on how you imagined this running I think. How many characters were you imagining, and how distant from each other do you imagine we should be to ensure some kind of interaction?

Mousie said:
Sounds like a great idea, especially around the time of the Blackfyre Rebellion!
I love the idea, but I admit I'm a lot keener on the idea of us all being in close company with each other than each person writing the story of their whole independent House in isolation.

I assume alt history means we won't be meeting Dunk and Egg? ( ;) )

Khryses said:
I love the idea, but I admit I'm a lot keener on the idea of us all being in close company with each other than each person writing the story of their whole independent House in isolation.
I assume alt history means we won't be meeting Dunk and Egg? ( ;) )
So keep it focused on King's Landing?

And a good place for just about everyone to visit, whatever their house.

It would probably end up being the "core" of the roleplay long term, with people leaving when they have to only to return.

I would love to be a part of the rp but it sounds like years of lorne to read up on, especially if I were to play a prominent house, even alt universe. Kinds daunting.

Then don't play a prominent house, play a single character inside one - maybe the same house as another player so you have instant friends. ( :) )

Well of course I wouldn't play every character within a house, I don't have a death wish nor infinitie time. But I meant as being of a house. That is just another additive to difficulty of knowledge. Think ill skip out on this one. Don't have time to do more history research than I already do. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back