• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Song of Ice & Fire

Tzun said:
Well of course I wouldn't play every character within a house, I don't have a death wish nor infinitie time. But I meant as being of a house. That is just another additive to difficulty of knowledge. Think ill skip out on this one. Don't have time to do more history research than I already do. Sorry.
It's au, you come up with the history. Only thing you really need to know is the rebellion if you were part of it. Otherwise build off the plot I post.

@Tzun

Well of course I wouldn't play every character within a house, I don't have a death wish nor infinitie time. But I meant as being of a house. That is just another additive to difficulty of knowledge. Think ill skip out on this one. Don't have time to do more history research than I already do. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back