• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones) - Additional IC

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"Your terrible." Daenna deadpanned though couldn't help laughing. "I guess some thing's never change. Shall I find your bastards if I go to any city you have stayed in?"

[/QUOTE]
"Probably, though.." His face fell and became damn right furious and killing intent came off him in waves. "If we go to Volantis or the 3 interior cities I will probably end up killing someone." He said and you had never heard so much intent to kill come from him. "The way they treat people is what most people wont treat stray dogs."

"Dully noted. I wasn't really planning to to any of those places anyhow." Daenna nodded. Patting Shadowfire on the neck she stepped back and motioned them forward. "Let's get going then shall we. It would be impolite to be late."

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"Dully noted. I wasn't really planning to to any of those places anyhow." Daenna nodded. Patting Shadowfire on the neck she stepped back and motioned them forward. "Let's get going then shall we. It would be impolite to be late."

[/QUOTE]
He nodded. "Indeed, if i remember right he was very partial to punctuality, not a second late not a second early, the most annoying type of person." He said rolling his eyes. "Any preparations you have to do before we go?" He asked looking at her.

"No." Daenna shook her head. "Basically we've spent all morning doing what we needed to do to prepare. So I'm good in that retrospect. Unless you need to do something?"

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"No." Daenna shook her head. "Basically we've spent all morning doing what we needed to do to prepare. So I'm good in that retrospect. Unless you need to do something?"

[/QUOTE]
"No, my men can watch themselves for a few hour, lets go meet the magistrate." He said nodding to her, allowing her to lead the way. If he was coming as the adviser she would have to seem in charge inexperienced with the free cities or not and it still would not devalue the honor of his house due to the Targaryans being the current rulers, could casually be seen as a bond of trust between the two houses, a rumor he would allow to spread..

Nodding gratefully as she saw what he was doing Daenna took the lead with Dominic falling just behind her to silently guide her. He had acquired direction's while in the shop. "How long has it been since you where last in Westeros? How much are you aware of what's happening?"

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Nodding gratefully as she saw what he was doing Daenna took the lead with Dominic falling just behind her to silently guide her. He had acquired direction's while in the shop. "How long has it been since you where last in Westeros? How much are you aware of what's happening?"

[/QUOTE]
"Its been four years since ive been to westeros, I spent a large amount of that time in the disputed lands fighting among different contracts there. I knew tensions were growing but I was not aware of the extent if you are seeking allies in the free cities." He looked at Deanna. "You know if you wish for a reliable army I would look at the golden company, their a mercenary group but their word is good if they give it and many are westerosi exiles, if war breaks out the offer of seats and titles could draw them to your cause and they top over 10000 experienced fighters." He said offering a suggestion as they walked.

Humming Daenna nodded. "I'll see about contacting them. First I wish to send word to my sister and see if she has any potential ideas. And to check on her sanity of course. "

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Humming Daenna nodded. "I'll see about contacting them. First I wish to send word to my sister and see if she has any potential ideas. And to check on her sanity of course. "

[/QUOTE]
He looked at her. "Problems with your sister?" He asked curiously and he walked with her, most people looked at them with curiosity though you could tell some recognized the leader of the red spears for a few looked more then with simple curious interest and of course many girls looked with more then a curious interest as well, even with you at his side.

"She is a queen now." Daenna nodded resisting the urge to childishly stick her tongue out at those that stared. She had done so many times when she was younger. "That comes with enough problems of its own especially with the state things where after Father's death. An assassination attempt on my sister's happened during her coronation and she acted rashly. As I am beginning to believe all Targaryens are prone to do. She locked all the lords and ladies up for a week before allowing them to leave. Leaving only the baratheon girl locked up as her brothers ran after the attempt. Suffix to say my sister has made an abundance of enemies. Perhaps even more so then our father."

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"She is a queen now." Daenna nodded resisting the urge to childishly stick her tongue out at those that stared. She had done so many times when she was younger. "That comes with enough problems of its own especially with the state things where after Father's death. An assassination attempt on my sister's happened during her coronation and she acted rashly. As I am beginning to believe all Targaryens are prone to do. She locked all the lords and ladies up for a week before allowing them to leave. Leaving only the baratheon girl locked up as her brothers ran after the attempt. Suffix to say my sister has made an abundance of enemies. Perhaps even more so then our father."

[/QUOTE]
That worried him, if an improper ruler sat on the Iron Throne then unless she could be set aside then there would be no benefit to follow the Targarayans, his brow tightened as he was thinking of a difficult problem. "She still holds the Baratheon girl? What is she thinking holding a hostage of a great lords family without proof? I have no love for Baratheons but even I must say they would have almost no choice but to rebel if such a thing were to occur." He looked at Deanna, she knew he was imaging one of his own sisters in the same situation. Cayden loved his sisters fiercely and the fact he had all but neutered a minor great lord for looking at his sister was a story well known. There were more then a few reparations for that. "Do you have a plan?" He questioned after a moment.

"None currently," Daenna sighed, she seemed to be doing that a lot lately. "As you know I have no wish to sit on the throne but my sister's don't seem up to the task of ruling any better then our father. However, I fear if I were to rebel against my sisters and take the throne I would not know how to rule a country. That was always Kuvira's lessons to learn. Not mine. So if I must I hope to arrange a way to force my sisters into hiding where they will be safe. Then allow the families to fight for the throne among themselves as we work in the shadows. Currently finding a way to secure their safe keeping is my first priority. Even if they insane they are still my sisters. The throne comes second to their safety."

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"None currently," Daenna sighed, she seemed to be doing that a lot lately. "As you know I have no wish to sit on the throne but my sister's don't seem up to the task of ruling any better then our father. However, I fear if I were to rebel against my sisters and take the throne I would not know how to rule a country. That was always Kuvira's lessons to learn. Not mine. So if I must I hope to arrange a way to force my sisters into hiding where they will be safe. Then allow the families to fight for the throne among themselves as we work in the shadows. Currently finding a way to secure their safe keeping is my first priority. Even if they insane they are still my sisters. The throne comes second to their safety."

[/QUOTE]
"Would you rebel against your sister if you had to, to keep the peace of the seven kingdoms." He said quickly looking at her. She was the hope of the Targaryans if her sister was incapable. "If there is a risk rebellion then i must admit I don't think you should marry outside of the seven kingdoms. The only thing that could tie some of the offend lords to your cause is something dramatic like a royal marriage, even if your sister proved to be an incapable ruler its not the only reasons the great lords would want to go to war, there is always a grudge to settle." From his voice it was obvious he didn't mind fighting though the though of war irritated him. "Who would support you if you made a claim?" He asked as they walked.

"So many problems so many solutions. " Closing her eyes Daenna took a deep breath to steady herself. She was a warrior. She acted first then thought about it later. "I want peace but I wish to secure my families safety. My family wishes for the throne. We have almost the entire seven kingdoms against us and little allies. I have no desire to rule but I may have no choice. What options do I have? I was never good at dealing with things like this. Never good at thinking so far ahead and with so many obstacles. I need a plan to follow and people to trust. Yet, I find strangers and a blind path ahead. "

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"So many problems so many solutions. " Closing her eyes Daenna took a deep breath to steady herself. She was a warrior. She acted first then thought about it later. "I want peace but I wish to secure my families safety. My family wishes for the throne. We have almost the entire seven kingdoms against us and little allies. I have no desire to rule but I may have no choice. What options do I have? I was never good at dealing with things like this. Never good at thinking so far ahead and with so many obstacles. I need a plan to follow and people to trust. Yet, I find strangers and a blind path ahead. "

[/QUOTE]
Cayden seemed to think for a moment, any promise he made was binding and he could not speak for house Martell without first confirming with his sisters but he could make his own promise. "Dorne and the Targaryans are not enemies." He said pausing then going to continue. "I have no reason to fight you and as a loyal subject of house Targaryan it only makes sense that I would assist the ruling family. I will advise you however I can." He said this in an official sort of tone but it was obvious that he was putting himself out quite a limb for her own sake. Offering to help her when they may be enemies in the future was possibly departmental, but he did it for her anyway.

"I'm thankful for what you offer dear friend, though I wouldn't ask you to if it were possible. " Daenna smiled apologetically at her friend. The future is uncertain and promises of allies or help are unstable but she needs all the help she can get at this point. "I will do my best to keep any conflict between our families to a minimum for both our interest. Hopefully my sister focuses on her current enemies instead of making new ones. If she does that then maybe we will make it out of this as friends."

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"I'm thankful for what you offer dear friend, though I wouldn't ask you to if it were possible. " Daenna smiled apologetically at her friend. The future is uncertain and promises of allies or help are unstable but she needs all the help she can get at this point. "I will do my best to keep any conflict between our families to a minimum for both our interest. Hopefully my sister focuses on her current enemies instead of making new ones. If she does that then maybe we will make it out of this as friends."

[/QUOTE]
"No matter what we will always make it out as friends." He said determinedly. "If there is gonna be war I refuse to let you die in it, no matter what side im on. Your promise to keep our families peaceful should stop hostilities between us and if your sister makes hostilities maybe she doesn't need to be a ruler even if she does not deserve to die." He said nodding to her in acknowledgement.

"That is good to hear. " Daenna relaxed as they approached the gates to the Magisters homes. "I shall do my best to return the favor. Though I do hope if possible we can nip the conflict in the bud I believe that is a naive wish."

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"That is good to hear. " Daenna relaxed as they approached the gates to the Magisters homes. "I shall do my best to return the favor. Though I do hope if possible we can nip the conflict in the bud I believe that is a naive wish."

[/QUOTE]
"Peace won't be obtained unless the Baratheon girl is returned with all her entourage, that will be the minimum line to hope for peace. But in order to obtain peace you must prepare for war." He said walking with her looking back up at the magistrates house. "Unless he offers you something substantial he can back up polite refusal is the best way to handle this situation, maintain the dignity of a dragon. My presence should off set him so there shouldn't be to much preamble." ((who wants to play the magistrate

"Yes, I know. I just hope it is not to late. " Daenna nodded face grim. Stopping in front of the gates she faced the guard. "The Magister is expecting my presence. In form him of our arrival."

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"Yes, I know. I just hope it is not to late. " Daenna nodded face grim. Stopping in front of the gates she faced the guard. "The Magister is expecting my presence. In form him of our arrival."

[/QUOTE]
The guard turned to Deanna with a bit of obvious disdain, it was obvious he didn't know who she was. "Have a seal? Those expected by the magistrate will have been given a seal to enter his glorious presence." He said as Cayden stood in the background half hidden.

Daenna's eyes narrowed and she straightened to stare down her nose at the guard. "A seal? If I need a seal to see him then he would have given me one. As it is he did not but he is expecting my presence and will be angered if he is to find that you stood in the way of our meeting. So go and inform him of our arrival or it is your head, guard."

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna's eyes narrowed and she straightened to stare down her nose at the guard. "A seal? If I need a seal to see him then he would have given me one. As it is he did not but he is expecting my presence and will be angered if he is to find that you stood in the way of our meeting. So go and inform him of our arrival or it is your head, guard."

[/QUOTE]
He snorted. "Right because I'm sure he would appreciate the coming of one more maiden of the fields or sea inflated with their own self importance having been blessed by his royal cock, or oh are you one of his whore he promised were his one and only while one was sleeping in the next room, or better yet are you some girl hoping to be the magistrates eighth wife, he did always like the pretty ones. Perhaps you'd like to give me a spin when he rejects you. Whatever you are without a seal we'll go along with the standard procedure that i've suddenly decided will take a lot longer, now be gone and bring your lies elsewhere." He said already looking away bored.

"I am no maiden." Daenna practically spat the word. "I am a lady. A princess to be specific that has important Political matter's with the Magister. One's that are of no importance to a lowly guard like yourself. Now go and fetch him before I lose My temper and punish you for your insolence myself instead of allowing your lord to do it as is proper. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back