• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

I hate that fucking fat bastard with his stupid fucking beard. His name sounds like a man entered a seizure. Why did he kill Jon and blind Arya! If course, pulling out the story about Jayne Poole is ok, but not fucking killing Jon? NOO CAUSE HIS DICK WON'T GO HARD IF HE DOESN'T KILL SOMEONE!!! THAT FLACID DICK OF A MAN! I AM FAR BRYOND DONE, I AM GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY DONE!

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

AnnoDomini said:
I hate that fucking fat bastard with his stupid fucking beard. His name sounds like a man entered a seizure. Why did he kill Jon and blind Arya! If course, pulling out the story about Jayne Poole is ok, but not fucking killing Jon? NOO CAUSE HIS DICK WON'T GO HARD IF HE DOESN'T KILL SOMEONE!!! THAT FLACID DICK OF A MAN! I AM FAR BRYOND DONE, I AM GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY DONE!
Samwell Tarly didn't kill anyone!

I was referring to George R R "fatbastard" Martin, that walrus of a man.

He's the drunken uncle who looks like Santa and is a registered sex offender.

Ramsay is alive. Why is everyone whining. It was a victory for the true warden if the north

I hope he gets a papercut after he whipes his ass with the script

Sorry, i'm just bitter with this dirty slimmy piece of shit! I'm even affraid to root for Danni, cause probably she's gonna get raped to death!

"I'd let hos whole tribe fuck you, all 40k men, even the horses too..." - Viserys

Who knows ?! Maybe he was the fucking deadpool of GoT!

Seems like we have reached an impasse here. Someone post, if they can. If not I've got a trick up my sleeve.

Well, I would like to post, but anything I would do would not really be able to spark much of anything. I could try to message the Boltons Or inject myself in the south.

lol, right? Essos has been asking for it.

I'll try to post here in a little bit, but what was your idea Tzun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back