• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a smol search. //closed

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

tumblr_nym67bQoLO1uxvvvzo1_500.gif

=== Welcome ===

Hellos! I'm Nico, I've been on RPN for 6 years and I am by no means a newbie to roleplaying. I've roleplayed across several sites since I was 12, I am 25 now. I'm pretty diverse when it comes to roleplaying. Lately, I've been in a rut and my writing has taken a lazy break, but now I'm back and I'm ready to write to my full ability again. I practically am on quite a bit, I have RPN open in a tab at all times. If I'm not showing as online I'm probably off the computer, sleeping or doing something in another tab.

I love roleplaying several characters at a time, I think it brings a wider cast and it's more fun in my opinion. Another little thing about me is that I'm working on my own novel series. Please be patient with me when it comes to replying, I haven't forgotten you I'm just trying to find the right words to post. I think my posts through before I send them. I can play both males and females, so none of that is a problem for me. I also do MxF, MxM but I'd really like to try to see if I'll be good at FxF.

=== Rules ===

1. No one-liners whatsoever! - Lately, I've been guilty of shortish posts, but I want to get out of that. The only way to do that is to find partners who write good-sized posts. I expect a nice good meaty paragraph around 8 sentences at least from my partners. I understand writer's block so if you have to write smaller posts just to get your groove back, just let me know. On a side note, I will probably go through your posting history just to double-check after you give me a sample. For my own sanity at least.

2. Activity and Ditching - I will let you know if I'm going to drop you as a partner, so I would expect the same in return. Sometimes partners are just not compatible. If the rp doesn't interest you anymore let me know, we can come up with something more fun! If you are going to be gone for a few days or even weeks, let me know so I'm not just sitting in the dark.

3. Kindness - I will show you kindness and respect, so I expect the same from you. Though if you are going to be salty and an utter bitch to me, expect me to just be the same back. I'm not the most pleasant person when irked.

5. Don't be a lazy bone - I will plot with you, but I will not do all of it by myself. Don't expect me to be the only one doing all the work. I like to build worlds and it's much more fun when I do it with a partner. Also if you have read the rules, including what happened to four, in your form.

6. Concerning Fandoms - Some fandoms I will list, some of them I'm just getting into. So be lenient with me because of that.

=== Pairings ===

fandom.

Books
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Thanatos x Nico di Angelo (Older) [Super craving]
OC x OC
Nico x OC

Movies/Anime/TV Shows

Digimon (OC x OC) (Doubling, Tripling Preferred) [Craving]
Pokemon (OC x OC) [Craving]
Hamtaro (OC x OC) [Craving]
Shugo Chara (OC x OC)
Sword Art Online (OC x OC)
Tokyo Mew Mew (Cast of OCs)

Contact me.

Name you go by:

Time Zone:

What you want to RP: (Also include the gender(s) you want to RP and the gender pairing)

RP Sample: (Could be a link to a thread too)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm in the same boat of being flexible with genders, but haven't being able to get around doing a FxF pair. I'd be interested in original VMMORPG & Magical Girl/Boy pairings if you'll give me the moment to make an oc for it. I've only got the experience of rps on the shorter side, though, so it might take me a bit to really get into the groove of writing that much.

Hey there!

I have been contemplating doing another Harry Potter RP for some time now and was curious if you wanted to discuss some plot points? I have several of my own angles to contribute if you need any fresh ideas. If your interested please do send me a PM at your leisure.

Also its important to say that I stole rule number 4 so that is why it ain't there. ^.^

I think the Harry Potter oc x oc would be fun should I pm you,
Go ahead and pm me a sample of your writing.

Hi! I'm in the same boat of being flexible with genders, but haven't being able to get around doing a FxF pair. I'd be interested in original VMMORPG & Magical Girl/Boy pairings if you'll give me the moment to make an oc for it. I've only got the experience of rps on the shorter side, though, so it might take me a bit to really get into the groove of writing that much.

As long as you're willing to try. I'd be up for a VMMORPG, PM me a sample, please. ^^

Hey there!

I have been contemplating doing another Harry Potter RP for some time now and was curious if you wanted to discuss some plot points? I have several of my own angles to contribute if you need any fresh ideas. If your interested please do send me a PM at your leisure.

Also its important to say that I stole rule number 4 so that is why it ain't there. ^.^

I'd be interested as well, I'd love to discuss some plot points! I'll go ahead and PM you in a bit.

I'd love to do a sailor moon/magical girl rp~

I'd love to do one with you! Go ahead and send me a PM ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back