• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Smaller Life (M searching for F)

AgentFire

Hello everybody! Agent here! Been a minute, but I'm gonna try writing again, and hope to maybe have a partner that stays.

This plot, like many others I've made over the years, features minis, a species I have been working on for a very long time.

Minis:
Essentially, minis are humans, but smaller. Specifically, around 1/2 an inch tall. Of course, where they lack in size, they make up for with abilities. While on the outside, they have a human appearance, on the inside, they have a completely different genetic make up. First off, no bones, no organs, no blood. Due to this, they can survive 1000s upon 1000s of pounds of pressure. Furthermore, their body will flatten and conform to whatever tight space they might end up in. Furthermore, their bodies are temperature and liquid resistant. They can withstand temperature extremes, and can even survive liquids like acid or lava. Not all minis can control it, but their bodies can also change colors, camouflaging them, like a chameleon. It will almost always activate when they are afraid, as a sort of natural response. And lastly, if a mini can establish a skin to skin physical connection, either with another mini, or a human, they can speak telepathically. If their bond deepens, this telepathic link can be used to share vivid lucid dreams, where they can be and do anything.

Now, that I've explained them for you, well at least, as best as I can, let me get onto the plot.

Your girl has just moved out on her own. She's gotten a cabin to get away from the city life, from all of the clutter and all the people. This cabin is close to a nearby forest, with a stream running through. One day, she decides to go on a walk through nature. While she's walking, she somehow encounters my guy, a mini, either knowingly or unknowingly. Depending on the situation, we can go from there, and see how they interact with each other. Will they become friends, maybe even more?

It's a small plot, I know, but we can build on it if you're interested. And if you are interested, feel free to ask questions and leave a response below so I can shoot you a PM.

-Agent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back