• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a simple Wizarding World interest check [ocxcanon]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I AM ANTI-JKR. DON'T COME FOR MY NECK JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THE STORIES SHE WROTE.

harry-potter-hp.gif

ABOUT ME
- Elisen
- Cis-Female, She/Her
- 25 (1997)
- roleplayer since 2010
- lgtbqia+ friendly
- activity varies (due to adult responsibilities and mental health problems)
- can write multiple characters at the same time if necessary
- has some experience playing canon (forgive me for being canon divergent at times)
- sometimes I format my posts out of habit, please forgive me if things end up looking weird

❝ what? no witty remark? nothing clever to say? ❞ taken aback, she cocked her head to the side, furrowing her eyebrows while thinking of the next thing to
say. but if it really just ends up being this simple— NO, it's not that simple. it never is with them. something must be wrong for them to fall silent like this.
❝ alright... ❞ Lorelei sighed, shoulders dropping. she leaned against her desk, arms folding over her chest, as she maintained a neutral stare. ❝ what's
plaguing you? ❞
if there's one thing Lorelei knew, is that it can be 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆 difficult to talk about feelings. she hasn't done much of that herself in the past
months. but that doesn't mean she's not willing to offer a listening ear. granted, she won't be trusted with someone's personal issues, simply because it is
none of her business. but the least she could do is show that she cares.

❝ relationship troubles, perhaps? ❞ as if she had any advice to give. her own marriage was in shambles, and she hasn't bothered with the dating scene at
all. she prefers to remain occupied with her job, be out of everyone's hair if they don't need her. besides, who would be interested in damaged goods?

PREFERENCES
- quality over quantity, just no one-liners (I can't write novella)
- patience is a must, I can be very slow both OOC and IC
- 18+, but I won't write smut or hints towards them
- doubling is required
- please be down to help plotting, I won't carry the story on my own
- romance is a must
- third person perspective only
- i am open to some au tropes, please be specific about which one you're looking to do

THINGS I WON'T DO
- furries
- (teen)pregnancy
- teacherxstudent dynamics
- polyarmory

darkacademia.gif

INTERESTS
- Fantastic Beasts

Looking for: Newt, Theseus
Will play: any

- Hogwarts Legacy

(please be mindful, I haven't finished the game yet)
Looking for: Ominis, Sebastian
Will play: any

- Golden Trio era
Looking for: Cedric Diggory, Harry Potter, Fred Weasley
Will play: Any

- Other
Looking for: Tom Riddle as a Hogwarts student (in an AU perhaps? haven't quite figured out how to go about this one yet.)

I'm not looking for anything during the Marauders era, as I know very little about that specific timeline. Please do not ask me about them.

Feel free to dm me at any time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back