• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a simple, ffxv search

ecc047552e1d6d0519f29c82267b1868.gif

(oooh lawd look how pretty he is)
yo, potential roleplay partner - it is i, sommur! awko taco extraordinaire here to wow and amaze with her delightful fandoms.
aha, oops. *fandom.
at the moment, there is only one thing i am looking for and it is -

<3 FINAL FANTASY XV <3
(big hearts for a big mood, eh?)
i love this game, to the very bottom of my soul and i would love it if you could indulge me in it.

here are some ground rules
-i do want some canon/oc fanservice. but, guess what -

I'LL DOUBLE
-guess what guy i want? no wait, here you go -
NOCTIS LUCIS CAELUM
(i'm not abusing the font size you are!)
-i'll literally play anyone in ffxv, given the opportunity to do a bit of research.
-i want you to give me some substance tho. like, this is gonna be a few sentences per reply - ah hell nah, i want -

BETWEEN THREE TO FIVE PARAGRAPHS
-and these paragraphs should be a healthy amount. a bit on the hefty size. a chonk. oh lawd HE A'COMIN.
-if there's any sort of topic that could come up (permitted by rpnation's rules and all) that would bug you, i need to know.
-also, give me yo ideas. i crave it, no, i NEEEEEED IT /insert spongebob gif. we can't go roleplaying with just me coming up with everything, y'know? it ain't fun.
-and if you're kinda constipated in the idea department, that's okay! i am sometimes as well. talk it out, and we can brainstorm~
-oh, and another thing

DON'T TALK ABOUT LOSING EP LUNA, NOCTIS, OR ARANEA...
I'M STILL SENSITIVE ABOUT IT

i-i'm kidding...sorta. gdi enix if you weren't coming out with kh3 in a week i'd be hunting you mofos down.
-soooo yep? got questions? ask!

edit; lolol seven minutes in and i'm already revising something i forgot to touch on.
ACT LIKE A MATURE ADULT AND I WON'T ASK YOUR AGE.
like, if you're not comfortable with me being in my twenties, don't message me, ya?

Last edited:
Hello there! This has to be the most conveniently placed post for the exact series I have been intensely craving. I'm talking an intensity so strong as to.. say.. rip a pillar out of the ground and start swinging it.

Well, I'd say that it's no secret by now just who I've been searching for. I would love nothing more than to have someone play Gladio for my oc, and if you feel comfortable playing him, I'm willing to take the best crack that I can with doing Noctis justice for you. I am 21 myself, so I'd say that age shouldn't be a problem for any form of discomfort.

I personally like to move my roleplays over to discord, which if you don't like it, I can also move to emailing or the google hangouts feature. Remaining on site has never been my beat to walk. If you think you might be willing to take me up on the offer, just let me know and I'll shoot you a pm since you likely aren't able to send your own yet. If not, good luck with your search!

Hello there! This has to be the most conveniently placed post for the exact series I have been intensely craving. I'm talking an intensity so strong as to.. say.. rip a pillar out of the ground and start swinging it.

Well, I'd say that it's no secret by now just who I've been searching for. I would love nothing more than to have someone play Gladio for my oc, and if you feel comfortable playing him, I'm willing to take the best crack that I can with doing Noctis justice for you. I am 21 myself, so I'd say that age shouldn't be a problem for any form of discomfort.

I personally like to move my roleplays over to discord, which if you don't like it, I can also move to emailing or the google hangouts feature. Remaining on site has never been my beat to walk. If you think you might be willing to take me up on the offer, just let me know and I'll shoot you a pm since you likely aren't able to send your own yet. If not, good luck with your search!

yo! hell yeah i’ll play gladio for ya

Hey!! So i maybe created an account on this site JUST to reply to this lol.

I would love to play as your Noctis! I'm currently writing a big Noct/Luna fic and could really use the practice to write as him! I've also been flushing out a lady I'd really like to pair up with Gladio, so the fact that you want to canon/oc and double up sounds really, really perfect! I'd really like it if we could do this over discord or back and forth on google docs, though, if thats okay!

I also love to doodle so i'd love to draw your oc! PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
*clears throat*

*inhale*

*Ignis voice*

THAT’S IT! I’ve found someone who likes the same thing as I do, who meets my desires in a partner as well

Care to still make another roleplay, perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back