• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ˚₊‧ ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ simple & clean ⟡ anime/vgs ⟡ 1x1 search!

lunar_lullaby

sleepy autist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
RP PARTNER SEARCH
A LITTLE ABOUT ME... You can call me Lullaby! My pronouns are she/they. I'm 23 so I'd prefer it if you were 18+! Big fan of romance and angst, preferably occuring at the same time haha. My typical post length is three paragraphs, errr I think it's called lazy-lit? I work full time so I don't have all the energy I used to back in like 2012 ;_; but I do reply quickly and love to plot! Chatting about headcanons, making moodboards or playlists, and even fanart are all part of the package when you rp with me
GUIDELINES
NO.1 I encourage dark themes and angst but let's chat triggers before hand. I have some and I want to respect yours.
NO.2 Ditching is okay! Role playing should be fun and if it stops being that, there's no need to hang around.
NO.3 Not looking for OC x Canon at the moment. Canons only.
NO.4 I will never hound you for a reply c: Life is busy. I do typically reply within a day, though.
NO.5 AUs and Canon role plays are welcomed!
Pm or reply here if you're interested :]

PLOTS

craving Sora x Riku!
  • the melancholy of haruhi ☆
  • chobits ☆☆
  • loveless ☆☆☆
  • death note ☆☆☆☆☆
  • di gi charat ☆☆
  • lucky star ☆
  • madoka ☆
  • fruits basket ☆
  • dangan ronpa ☆☆
  • final fantasy 7 ☆☆☆
  • kingdom hearts ☆☆☆☆☆
  • final fantasy 8 ☆☆
  • mother 3 ☆☆☆
  • yume nikki ☆
  • super smash brothers ☆☆☆☆☆

romance, angst, taboos, adventure, heroes, battles, triumph, enemies to lovers, sunshine type x grumpy type, war, magic, corruption, revolution, trauma, murder investigation, festival settings, christmas, big cities, friends to lovers, masquerade ball

© pasta

Last edited:
Is there a mobile friendly version? I wanted to read more about fruits basket 👉👈

Hi! I can't figure out how to make it mobile friendly but I'm open to any Fruits basket RP ideas if you'd like to chat ^o^
Are you leaning more towards next gen, OC x CC or CC x CC?

Are you open to a Smash bros rp? that sounds like a lot of fun! I love lots of the characters. Also it's lazy to do less then three posts? man times have changed lol.

Are you open to a Smash bros rp? that sounds like a lot of fun! I love lots of the characters. Also it's lazy to do less then three posts? man times have changed lol.
Yes I am!! I'll message you now ^o^
and Ikr? These novella style rpers are dedicated af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back