• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A shadow over Iscera.

Queen Estara

Fifty characters huh?
The continent of Iscera is an ancient land formed from the cosmic debris of a war between two primordial beings called the great old ones and the chaos beings. Iscera is a land of untamed wilderness where humans and all manner of races clamor behind city walls to protect themselves, and the villagers live in fear from the next attack from intelligent beings and monsters alike. On an ancient planet in the outer universe of chaos a being eons old sits upon a throne of evil untouched for millennia. Iscera is split up into four kingdoms. Lakeshire, the capital city built into a mountain and surrounded by the great boreal forest, ruled by the generous king Frizzen, and home to the most prominent mages. Duneaeh, the desert city of sand and stone, with majestic spires and breathtaking towers. Duneaeh is the oldest of the cities, but suffered the wrath of a vampire attack hundreds of years ago. Cykritica, the coastal port city, surrounded by open, vast plains, sees much business and therefore is economically flourishing. And finally, the hidden mountain city tucked away from many eyes for centuries, home to the Etiq clan (a clan of humans that hasn't emerged from their stone keep for hundreds of years). Geographically the land is mostly forest, with the kingdoms in the corners. To the far west is located the primal desert that Duneaeh is in. The area was once all ocean, but now its a dry wasteland one would do well to avoid exploring. To the extreme east is Cykritica, and the surrounding great boreal forest, a magical and ancient forest full of magic and strange happenings. And to the north is the mighty northern mountains to which the Etiq clans call home and keep to themselves. And to the south is a single mountain, Mount. Ohreneil, which has the great Iscera capital built into it, Lakeshire. One day, a being called Scourge takes Duneaeh by force with an army of monsters and undead. The great desert hub is fastly becoming a city of evil and corpses.

OOC chat:
A shadow over Iscera (OOC)
Character sheet: shadow over Iscera character

Last edited:
This sounds like a cool world. What sort of characters are you hoping to see?
Well I think the fantasy setting is really strong, I use ideas from Lovecraft to the Witcher. So keeping that in mind, elves, dwarves, humans, even half races. Pretty much up to you what you want to be, but there are some limitations.

Oooh, gunpowder allowed?

Also, what do you think about an adminstrator type person? Also is this going to be mostly fighty?

Oooh, gunpowder allowed?

Also, what do you think about an adminstrator type person? Also is this going to be mostly fighty?
Kinda iffy on guns. Maybe we can work something out. As for the fighting aspects, I mean yeah. There's gonna be a good bit of fighting involved.

Was thinking flint locks, but alright.

Might make a dwarf, or ogre, or imma do an administrator.
Flint lock? Yeah that could work. It would be higher teir weapon though. What you wanna be is [mostly] up to you. If you want you can submit your character.

What would you say to a magical-experiment-gone-wrong? It sounds like it could be an interesting setting for me to join in as either Karma (my strange chimera) or Void (my fox deamon). If not, no worries, I do have other character ideas. XD

Dwarf miner and ogre with giant hammer, gotcha.

But, really, Im thinking about making a former witch hunter, who retired at a young age after some events to raise his adoptive daughter working as a city adminstrator, then he has to get back into the game after some events.

What would you say to a magical-experiment-gone-wrong? It sounds like it could be an interesting setting for me to join in as either Karma (my strange chimera) or Void (my fox deamon). If not, no worries, I do have other character ideas. XD
all good. if you wanna join submit your character(s).

Dwarf miner and ogre with giant hammer, gotcha.

But, really, Im thinking about making a former witch hunter, who retired at a young age after some events to raise his adoptive daughter working as a city adminstrator, then he has to get back into the game after some events.
well whenever you figure it out post em on the cs thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back