• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a self indulgent search for romance {revamped with plots}

huckleberrie

blood is rare & sweet as cherry wine
6d7dd5f88ec3b05d6b51754519b282c5.gif

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ sʜᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟs ᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ // ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ғɪsᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ғɪɴᴇ // ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀs ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴇ

About me ;
  • 21 years old
  • MST
  • female
  • mostly gay with the exception of cowboys
  • 10+ years of roleplay experience
  • mirrors posts / 300+ words
  • dark humor/unhealthy coping mechanisms
  • lots of keyboard spam slkdjdfkjglkfjg
  • kind of picky
What I'm looking for in a partner ;
  • not only somebody to write with, but also a friend! I find it easier to stick with a roleplay when I connect with the person OOC. If we have the same sense of humor and the same passion, I enjoy talking to you just as much as roleplaying!
  • somebody willing to play males AND females.
  • a person that is willing to help me plot, throw in ideas, and communicate with me on our roleplay.
  • somebody that is open to the idea of multiple roleplays, or is willing to drop one idea and start another if certain plots don't work out.
  • a basic understanding of spelling and grammar.
  • somebody with personality!
  • patience. i don't always want to roleplay; sometimes i just want a good chat or a day where we just plan and headcanon. i do have a discord for ooc chat!
  • balance. i love maturity, but i also love being silly. a good mix of the two makes me like you even more.
Original Plots ;

plot 01 || preferred role: the cynic - inspired by the song 'i love you' by billie eilish

- after the death of their brother, the already reclusive and hard to get along with cynic retreats further into their shell. a newcomer on the job, the optimist, is already a crowd favorite due to their happy-go-lucky demeanor and goofy sense of humor. when the two get paired up for a project, everybody around them fears the worst. however, in a strange twist of fate, the two of them get along rather well. the optimist gives the cynic reasons to smile, while the cynic opens the naive eyes of the optimist. as time passes on and the two of them become even more close feelings eventually come into the mixture. the optimist wears their heart on their sleeve, though never outright admits their feelings. the cynic would rather lie to themselves and pretend that they're simply friends. angst ensues.

plot 02 || preferred role: the student

- the student is a hardworking young woman with a bright future ahead of her. there's hardly a moment of free time in her life, as much of it is consumed with her nursing studies. all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, however, and her friend manages to drag her down to the local club one friday night. it's there that she meets the charmer. the two of them hit it off rather well, despite the student's initial dismissal of him. after a few drinks too many, and a long night, she wakes up in his bed the next morning. mortified, she leaves without a word and vows to never drink again. fast forward a month and she's staring down at a positive pregnancy test. she doesn't have the charmer's number, doesn't even known his name, but she goes out on a limb and decides to go back to that very same club they met at before. sure enough, he's there with a crowd of people surrounding him. the student pulls him to the side and breaks the news to him. how will he react? will he settle down to take responsibility? and what about her dream of becoming a nurse?

plot 03 || preferred role: either, with a slight preference for the daughter -- set in the old west

- after the planned murder of her entire family, the daughter -- the only survivor of the massacre -- takes it upon herself to leave her little town in search of a bounty hunter to help carry out her revenge. the sole survivor of her rich, railroad owning family, she offers up a hefty sum of money but with specific orders to whoever wishes to take it: she wants to come along, and she wants it to be messy. enter the hunter, a bastard of a man with a past just as dark as her own. he originally refuses her offer after hearing the rules, but is swayed by a down payment and the hopes that she'll die along the way. the two of them bicker constantly, with her delicate sensibilities and his desire for silence, but eventually come to some sort of middle-ground. it isn't until she's kidnapped that he realizes there's more to his feelings than he originally thought.

plot 04 || preferred role: either

- after the death of their lover and maker, the vampire roams the world in solitude. times change but they do not, stuck in an ever-present cloud of cold sadness. fast-forward to present day. the reincarnation frequents a local slam poetry bar, always watching but never offering to read their own works. they're a hopeless romantic, in love with the idea of being in love. the vampire decides to play human for the evening and the two meet. what happens when the vampire stares into the spitting image of their lover? what sort of conflict arises from the fact that the reincarnated knows nothing about this person, yet feels a strange pull to them?

plot 05 || preferred role: the glutton for punishment -- inspired loosely by 'cherry wine' by hozier

- the glutton for punishment is in love. everything about their partner sets them alight, from their passionate words right down to the sting of pain across various parts of their body. the bruises hurt, but the thought of being away from the one that causes them hurts even more. enter the childhood friend who has come back into the glutton's life after moving across the country. the two of them reuniting digs up all sorts of old emotions, ones that frighten the both of them. being with the childhood friend causes the glutton for punishment to reconsider their relationship and whether or not it's as healthy as they like to think it is.

Fandoms ;

• Twilight
  • Halloween (The original franchise)
  • The Vampire Chronicles
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • InuYasha
  • Overwatch
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
  • Junji Ito works
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Black Butler
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • Vampire Academy
  • Himouto! Umaru-chan
  • Disney
  • Blend-S!
If anything here caught your eye, please send me a PM. I will delete any replies posted to this thread to keep it looking neat. This also ensures that you've read everything written here. Thank you!!

Last edited:
b u m p !
have some romance plots of your own ? don't be afraid to pitch them to me !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back