• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A search without the bells and whistles

Dino_crackers05

Hi hello! I’m Dani, 27, Non-binary, PST.

Im currently looking for a long term roleplay partner who would be interested in role playing multiple plots.

A bit about me:

I ONLY DO M/M PAIRINGS

I’m a regular poster, I tend to post several times a day but at the bare minimum you will see one post a day from me unless I otherwise let you know in OOC.

I tend to mirror post length and enjoy both novella style writing and shorter 2-3 paragraph style writing.

I write ONLY in third person past tense.

I love chatting OOC and making friends. I will absolutely send you photos of my pets and tell you about my day.

I like communication. If something comes up in my life I will let you know, if I’m not feeling the RP for whatever reason I’ll let you know and we can either work it out or call it off.

I have no limits or triggers but I am happy to respect yours.

What I expect from you:

Keep the energy going, especially in the planning stage, if you message me saying you’re interested and then I don’t hear back from you for another day then I’m likely not going to be interested. As far as posts go at least one a day is my minimum but I prefer an active poster especially on weekends.

Give me decent posts with something that I can respond to. I also expect you to write in third person past tense as well and I will not accept anything else. We are not writing as if we are ourselves, these are characters entirely separate from ourselves. If spelling or grammar errors become distracting I will call it off.

Talk to me, communicate what you’re thinking if you have ideas for the plot and so on let me know.
Ideas for plots:

I don’t have any specific plots in mind but here are some general ideas or themes in mind:

Something gritty and realistic, lots of angst, lots of emotion, lots of heartbreak. I would want both characters to be a bit messed up and not just one being the other’s savior, that is not what I’m looking for.

Slice of life, something cute, modern, I’ve been loving the cowboy/city boy trope, but any kind of pairings are good for this type.

Something mafia related. One character is very clearly dangerous and the other somehow gets involved with him and despite knowing that he isn’t good he falls in love anyway.

I’m open to ideas as well so if you have something specific let me know and I’d love to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back