• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A search thread, for findin' people. [ Originals/Fandoms/OCs ]

Black Hat

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You know why this is here!

I'm feeling pretty open right now in terms of genre/topics, though I am deeply craving something with a friends-to-enemies-to-lovers feel to it. So, slow burn with a hefty amount of angst, but likely all the other fun elements of comedy and drama, so on.

I generally prefer fantasy and/or sci-fi, and these can be mixed into a modern setting if desired.

I'm familiar with several fandoms and would be interested in writing in the following:
Star Wars
Pokemon (lacking on character ideas right now)
Harry Potter (kind of; I'm very rusty on this, so it'd really have to speak to my muse)
Dragonriders of Pern
ASoIaF/GoT/House of the Dragon (maybe only inspired by; I'm really not in the mood to research too deep into family lines and Houses right now without just writing my own)
Jurassic Park/World

OCs only in all cases.

More stuff on writing with me:
- Quality over quantity. I don't care about length as long as I can come with a reply.
- PMs for both conversation and RP. We can start a separate PM for the RP.
- I play male and female characters.
- Generally prefer m x f or f x f for romance.

That's about all I can think of for now! Feel free to ask any questions you might have if I left anything out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back