• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Search For: Star Wars

Redwing

Star Wars RP
Fandom: Star Wars Open to Doubling Open to Plot Ideas
Hey everyone. I've been away from the site for a while, so apologies for any odd behaviors or abnormal posting styles. Searching for a Star Wars RP, but I'll get to that in a minute. I'll start with rules, since they're usually pretty important and I'd like to get them out of the way. Rules 1. I'm a writer, first and foremost, and as a writer I have certain expectations when it comes to literacy within ones own writing. Proper grammar is a MUST. This primarily means things like proper capitalization and punctuation, but it also means knowing the difference from "they're," "there," etc. Obviously the occasional typo is totally fine and completely understandable, I do it all the time, but I expect my partners to have gone through their work at least once in order to fix these sorts of errors. A few mistakes are all right, maybe one or two per paragraph, but having your writing littered with mistakes, around one per sentence for example, is too much for me. 2. I prefer my partners to be over 18, just a personal preference. 3. Romance is fun, and I enjoy writing it, but I do not write smut or anything that's too NSFW. Not my kind of thing, again just a personal preference. 4. If you'd prefer not to do romance at all, that's totally fine with me too. 5. To assure that you've read all of this, please tell me what your favorite show/movie/video game is when you PM me 6. I enjoy talking OOC with my partners; primarily in regards to the RP itself. The characters, how the story is going, where it might go, etc. Please be ready to do so if you're interested :) 7. At least two paragraphs per post; quantity does not equal quality, but more often than not a longer post means more detail, and I love detail in my RP. On the flip side, please don't write too much either. There is certainly such a thing as too much detail! 8. A solid, working knowledge of Star Wars is pretty much required for the RP, just so that the flow of the RP works well and so that my partner understands some of the things that I might reference and vice versa :) 9. Please PM me rather than reply to this thread, once again just a preference but I will delete any responses I get to this thread. Now, onto what I'm looking for. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd; I've read a ton of the new Expanded Universe comics and books that Disney has put out, and have a good amount of knowledge regarding the old EU as well. I'm really itching for a Star Wars RP, partially because of the recent Fallen Jedi trailers. I'm down for an RP set during any period, but I don't really have a particular idea in mind. Because of this, I'd love a partner who would be willing to workshop one with me, so that we are both invested in what we're going to write. I do have a particular arc idea for an OC I have, set at around the time of The Force Awakens, but if you'd prefer something else, that's totally fine. Thanks so much for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back