• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Search for Friends || M//, F// || Temp. Closed

Alwaysone

KPOP LOVER INBOUND
Heyo!
I'd like to welcome you to my fourth (fifth? seventh? eighty-second?) search thread! I have three currently open, but I wanted this one to incorporate some of my current needs/interests.​

About Me
My username is Alwaysone, but I would love it if you gave me a nickname (or call me Onsie).
I am a female, aging every day, and in years, I am 19. There you go, you picky, ungrateful souls.
I live in the United States of 'Murica. My timezone is Central (UTC-06:00).
I love to have OOC chatter.
My Roleplay Style
Depending on my mood (and what I have to work with) I can write one paragraph to several paragraphs. Likewise, I can be detailed or I can lack details.
I don't always reply right away, but I promise I will answer at least once a week, at the most extreme. Otherwise, once a day or every 24 hours. If I don't please understand, my offline life is first.
I don't always conform to the tradition small, feminine uke and extremely masculine seme. I will play either role, but I prefer switches.
For face claims, it's usually anime> realistic > none at all.
My Interests
I love unrealistic genres, but I am willing to do realistic ones as well.
I prefer MxM., but you might convince me to do an FxF
I love anime and TV shows, so fandoms are a-okay with me.
I have a really big interest in the Omegaverse and I adore soulmates plots. Send them my way if you have 'em.
My Rules
Be literate.
Reply, at the most extreme, once a week, unless you tell me otherwise.
If you've read this, let me know your timezone.
No god-modding or control over others characters.
NO ONE-LINERS. 'Nuff said.
Other Info
Intermixing the pairings with other pairings or pairings with plots is totally cool.
I'm ditch friendly. I'm too passive to hound you to reply to our RP. Unless I become invested.
If it's not here, don't be afraid to ask for it.
I prefer roleplay in PMs, but if you want an offsite RP, I have a discord.
Fandoms
Character I would like to played is in Bold Italics

Haikyuu
KurooTsukki
IwaOi
KageHina
AsaNoya

Overwatch
McHanzo
Genyatta/Zenji (I like to imagine Genji is on bottom)

Tokyo Ghoul
Pairings
Alpha x Beta
Superstar x Non Fan
Elf x Human*****
Elf x Elf*****
Demon x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Merman x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural
Pirate x Prince
Plots
Realistic
Muse A is a popular man. He is known worldwide and is loved by fans, not only for his skills but his gorgeous looks. He’s the fan favorite because of his young age, appealing to all ages of women. He has it all. Money, fame, fortune. The one thing he’s missing? In his eyes, he’s missing someone to share it with.

However, no matter how much he wants to get into a relationship, they never end the way he would like. The women he dated were after the fame and fortune. They cared only about the materialistic things, and not about him or his feelings. His last relationship was only proof of it. The woman he was dating cheated on him, leaving him for another star. It left him destroyed. The press did not help. So, doing the only logical thing he could, he decided to take a break, escaping to a small seaside city to ease his pain. Luckily for him, very few of the locals knew who he was, and the few who did never mentioned anything.

Muse B is a small town kid. He grew up near the sea, and has never once dreamed of leaving the small town he was raised in. He works at a local restaurant, mainly in the kitchen. One day, the restaurant is severely understaffed, and he is chosen to help wait tables. Since he was unused to the waiting, he was rather clumsy, occasionally tripping over his own feet, or forgetting someone’s order.

Character A has been frequenting the establishment for the past few days and arrives just around closing. Character B was the last waiter, and so he ends up taking his order. Regardless of whether or not he is a fan, he immediately recognizes the male and that added to his own clumsiness. He brings out his drink, trips, and spills the drink all over the esteemed man.

Notes:
The famous man is between the ages of 21 and 25. The cook no older than 23, or younger than 19.
Muse A is a male in a set of twins. He and his sister are eerily similar in terms of looks and height. They have very few differences, one being in eye color, the slightly lighter eyes belonging to the female twin; the other is their dreams for the future. His twin has her life figured out. She wishes to go to fashion school in France - she’s even been accepted. But Muse A, on the other hand, has no idea what he wants in life.

Graduation day for the two has come and passed, and it’s been two months since Muse A’s twin has gotten her acceptance letter. Both Muse A and his sister are eager to tell their parents the great news. And they figure dinner that night would be the perfect time to do so. Their parents also say they have great news. They usher their mother, who is bouncing in her seat, to tell them. And what they hear shatters them both. Muse A’s twin is to be married in two days to a very well known, wealthy man, and become his housewife. The two are helpless to do anything but stare in shock as their mother gushes about the great opportunity that has presented itself to the family. She doesn’t want to ruin her mother’s dreams, so she keeps quiet, and later that night cries herself to sleep. Muse A feels as if it is a waste of her talent, and so, he comes up with a foolproof plan, letting his sister know the next day.

Muse A will take his sister's place on the day of the wedding. They will inform their parents that Muse A got a scholarship and acceptance letter to the school, and he will be leaving the night of the wedding. Everything is in place, just in time for the wedding.

Notes:
Up until the rehearsal dinner, Muse A and Muse B have never met.
Clearly, there will be an age difference, as the twins have recently turned 19. Muse B can be anything over 21.
It was not my intention to make Muse A the sub/bottom/uke. I won't mind if he is, but he doesn't have to be.
Unrealistic
All their life, Character A has been able to see the departed. Character A has no idea when it started, but all they know is that it has been that way as long as they can remember. Usually, Character A pays no mind to them and instead pretends that they don’t exist. But one day, Character A lays their eyes on a strange individual, standing on the bridge they usually cross on their way home from work. The ghost, Character B, stares out at nothing, a lonely and sad look in its eyes, and it intrigues Character A. After a few days of passing by this strange ghost, Character A is excited to see this stranger, captured by the ghost’s actions. But, Character B isn’t at their usual spot, and Character A is confused. Going home, Character A is greeted by none other than Character B sitting on their couch watching TV.
In the magical world of Iloeria, humanity is nothing more than a fairy tale. An urban legend told as a bedtime story. The stories speak of creatures without a single magical bone in their body. Creatures of unparalleled brutality. Creatures with no sense of compassion. Ugly beings both inside and out. The last time a human had supposedly been in Iloeria was during the Great War which took place over two millennia ago. The last humans perished during the war. It’s a story that All Creatures know.

Muse A is a Wanderer, always on the move and never staying in one place for more than a year. Recently, Muse A has moved into a new home. A snug home in a secluded Forest. There is a small pond in a clearing not too far from the house. One day, Muse A decides to visit the pond. It's a beautiful sunny, peaceful day, where nothing could go wrong.

Enter Muse B. Muse B was enjoying a beautiful day at home, cleaning. While cleaning the Attic, Muse B sees a bright shining light from underneath a covered object. Intrigued, they approached the glowing and pulled back the cover to reveal a mirror. Common sense told them not to approach the bright contraption, but they decided not to listen. Muse B decided to step closer and observed the mirror. Muse B saw themselves in the reflection of the golden light. Curiosity got the better of them, and they reached out a hand 2 to the surface. Ripples radiated out from the point at which Muse B’s fingers touched the surface. With a giggle, their hand connected with the surface of the mirror once more. Except, this time their hand stayed connected with the mirror. It began to sink in. The more Muse B struggled, the deeper they sank. When their arm was nearly gone, their body was pulled through the mirror.

Muse A is admiring the pond, watching as the surface of the water glitters in the sun. Movement on the surface caught their eye. They noticed a hand breaking the surface, then the whole arm. A few seconds later, a body cuts through the water, arms flailing around. Worried, Muse A runs forward and helps the person out of the water. After they catch their breath, Muse A turns to ask the person if they are alright and are rendered speechless. Before Muse A sits the thing of myths… a human.

Notes:
If you choose to be Muse A, you can be an elf, a human-sized fairy (capable of changing their size), a vampire, a werewolf, a demon of your choosing, etc.

Hi, if you're still looking for someone to do a haikyuu rp with, it would be nice if you could shoot me a pm (I can't pm yet^^)
Have a nice day!

Hey! I'd love to do the Fame and Fortune plot with you (preferably MxM). I live in Europe and use the CET time-zone. Mind PMing me, or adding me on discord (clio#0919) if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back