• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Sci-fi adventure

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So an idea for an interesting (interesting in my mind) concept has been going through my mind the past couple of days.

Here's the concept of the idea.

The 'story' begins on the planet Ash'cagi (pronounced Ash-cog-ee) which hosts the Intergalactic Council, which is kind of like a mix between the councils in Star Wars and Mass Effect. This massive Council of races has a mass of any and all 'Fantasy' races in it. Elves? Yeah, they're there. Dwarves? The largest mining company is owned by dwarves. Kobolds? They work for the dwarves. Kenomimi? They're everywhere... Humans? They don't exist. No really, they don't. Or, they haven't for the last six thousand years.

See the formation of the Galactic Council happened when the Human race stumbled upon the planet Ash'cagi, and it's inhabitants, named the same. The Ash'cagi were a race of empathic... things. I say things as millenniums before hand, they had transcended flesh and lived as ethereal beings. Things happened, and a war took place between the races, which ended in the complete and total extinction of both Humans and the Ash'cagi race.

Now we jump to 'today,' and to a group of Specters, the Council's security and military force. A new group of Specters that is, fresh from the academy.

The RP would take place as us in this group of Specters, no you won't be limited to being a Specter... but that's what the RP will be about.

Who's interested in such an RP?

No humans? Aww... maybe you can add them? I mean, I play a lot of space/fantasy such as warhammer 40k (FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!) and they incorporate elf like creatures called edlar, and orcs, called orks (Creative. I know.) This idea would be great, but only if humans were involved.

It's part of the universes history. The humans and Ash'cagi were both 'wiped' out in the war. The war happened so long ago that Humans and the Ash'cagi are just rumors and mythology. Seeing one would be taken as insanity or a prank.

That's the point. The RP will take place in te same universe as a webcomic I'll be doing. That is... once I stop procrastinating.

Um....wait, no humans at all?

I don't really play well as other races......sorry i guess. I liked the idea tho ^^

Good luck on ur hunt

@maxacec, let me explain it better then... Both the human race, and that of the Ash'cagi 'died out' because of the war. The remainder of the two races wen into 'hiding' you could say. Yes, there are humans, the official view though is that "they don't exist."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back