• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A RWBY rp?

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a RWBY rp set in one of the other Kingdoms? I'll explain more once some interest is shown.

Yes, please. I've always been particularly interested in Vacuo and/or Atlas.

i'd be interested in this, regardless on what kingdom its in.

Alright. Also, how would you guys feel if i told about one of the Antagonist factions i have planned for this RP?

Alright. Also, how would you guys feel if i told about one of the Antagonist factions i have planned for this RP?
Intrigued and possibly horrified, disgusted and or angry depending on their flavour of villainy.

Also yes I am tentatively interested.

That's two teams assuming everybody makes a student Killerclown Killerclown you now have the authority to have anyone else who expresses interest beheaded

Alright, here is my faction idea. Note, i have changed the RP's setting to Atlas.

The Syndicates are a collective term used by Atlas' officials to describe the four biggest criminal syndicates in the Kingdom of Atlas. What differentiates these Syndicates from the ones in the other kingdoms is a tightly defined, mostly followed set of laws and customs called The Code of the Gangster, a series of laws, customs, and traditions that governs how the Syndicates operate. However, these laws are sometimes broken by the individual syndicates, who view them as more guidelines than actual binding laws.

The Syndicates themselves, as stated before, are comprised of four criminal syndicates, the biggest in Atlas. These syndicates, while they often fight among themselves, generally keep a truce to avoid attracting unwanted attention from both Atlas' government and the Huntsmen, who are both wanting to quench The Syndicates power in Atlas. The Syndicates govern themselves for most of the year but meet once a year in a meeting The Code calls " The Gathering" to discuss business both at home and abroad and to pass resolutions that affect their operations as a whole.

The Syndicates are comprised of-
The Gold Syndicate: The Gold Syndicate is the oldest and most powerful of the 4. Currently lead by Bobby Gold, a old man in his 90s, The Gold Syndicate enjoys the privilege of having connections to both Atlas' government and the corporate world through having government officials in their pockets and by Bobby being a Shareholder in the Weiss Dust Company.
Gold's Theme:

Ugly Maron's Crew: Maron's Crew is the second largest syndicate in Atlas. They are lead by the feared and mysterious "Ugly" Rex Maron, a man in his mid 40s. "Ugly" himself is the most aggressive of the Syndicate bosses, who responds to most threats to his enterprise with a swift and violent hand. The most unusual feature of his gang are the masks that Maron and his crew wear, which is that of a face with absolutely no feature on them, making it look like the gangsters have no face at all. This is due to the fact that "Ugly", who used to be called " Beautiful Maron" but was disfigured in a explosion, cannot stand the fact that the vast amount of people in the world are now more beautiful then him, and ordered his men to wear blank masks as to not damage his ego even more.
Maron's Theme:

The Greene Syndicate: The Greene Syndicate is the third largest syndicate in Atlas and are the self described "Kings of Vice" in Atlas. They are lead by Vance and Shane Greene, twin brothers who run the Syndicate in a partnership. The Greene's themselves are notorious party animals and are well-known in Atlas' nightlife, even owning a night club named Gemini in the capital. Shane, who is an agressive and impulsive man, is regulated by Vance, who is more calm and collected. This combo allows them to govern their Syndicate with great efficiency. Though, one shudders to think what would happen if one of the Brother's were to die and how it would affect the other brother.
Greene Theme:

The Domino Gang: The fourth and most eccentric of the Syndicates is the Domino Gang. They are lead by Duke Domino. a man in his mid-30s who wears a black and white suit, a feature he shares with his men. The Domino Gang is the newest member of The Syndicates and as a result, are often looked down upon by the other Syndicates. This is something Domino is hoping to change and will do anything he can to increase his rep amongst The Syndicates.
Domino Gang Theme:

What do you guys think? Also, i will get the Cs up soon.

Last edited:
So I take it our charries would be more focused on fighting the Syndicate rather than Grimm yes?

So I take it our charries would be more focused on fighting the Syndicate rather than Grimm yes?
You will actually be fighting Grimm, The Syndicate and possibly White Fang. This RP begins before the Fall of Beacon so i have plenty of storyline to work with.

Last edited:
Honestly, Mistral would probably be a better setting for a roleplay with organized crime playing a major role than Atlas; the former has a prominent criminal underbelly, while the latter is heavily militarized.

Hell, I think it would be more interesting to do this in Vacco, seeing as, well, the government outside their captial is non-existent and perhaps these gangs formed like how the Mafia did in our timeline in Sicly

Alright, got it. Oh, and how are we going to have the leaders of each gang be played? Are they up for grabs by anyone or will they be NPCs?

They are NPC. Besides, Bobby Gold is about to be hooked up on life support so i doubt that would be fun to play as a PC.

And then let me guess, your plan is for his little empire to collapse and the vultures will then come swooping in, correct?

Actually, i was planning on him being alive for a bit while in life support, directing his men from a hospital bed. Then, Gold dies and basically a Civil War breaks out between Gold's son and Gold's rouge huntress bodyguard for control over his assets.

Just those two? No offense man, but if such a thing were to happen, you better believe some of the other syndicates will be seizing chunks and different Capos will switch sides or form there own smaller gangs while the rightful heir and the pretender duke it out

I forgot to bring up the Underboss. Yeah, i can also see the other Syndicates and Bobby's "loyal capos" doing that too, especially Duke Domino, who is still seeking the respect he feels he deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back