• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A RWBY rp?

I can't wait to fight Carmine Falcone!

Also I like the idea of this being in Mistral, considering that is basically the cradle of organized crime on Remnant

Thanks, that was actually my original idea. Also, i will either let Bobby Gold die in his sleep or possibly let him go out in this style while being transported to a other hospital.

I might let you in if someone else drops out or loses interest. Or you can make a non Academy character. Also, what do you think of The Syndicates?

I think the Syndicates and their mobster politics will make for an interesting storyline, and I wouldn't mind playing a character in a Syndicate, even if my relevance is minor in the hierarchy

SunWukong08 SunWukong08 I mean you can play as a bodyguard for one of the Bosses if you want. That's somewhat important for the plot. I recommend either the Greene Brothers or Duke Domino, because "Ugly" might be crazy.

Hm, so, who do you think would be a better gang to play as an information broker: The Gold Syndicate or the Greene Brothers

Hm, so, who do you think would be a better gang to play as an information broker: The Gold Syndicate or the Greene Brothers
I am in no way shape or form abpe to offer any 'official' advice but honestly Greene sounds more likely. Nobody suspects the barkeep, especially with earplugs in. Except the earplugs are actually noise cancelling headphones keyed to the club's music, which means that he only hears what people are trying to say over the din. Like orders for drinks. Or other things...

Ya, that was my thinking too Dmitri...Hm, could have my character sweep in on those government officials seeing as the protection of the Gold Syndicate is effectively dead

Both Gold and Greene could work but Dmitri's point about Greene is a good one so i would recommend that. Also, how are the character sheets coming along?

Both Gold and Greene could work but Dmitri's point about Greene is a good one so i would recommend that. Also, how are the character sheets coming along?
I'm waiting for some other people to post theirs so that I can make my character fill in a role the group needs.

Also, we need an OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back