• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A RWBY RP, Hopefully

Yes, I may or may not ever close sign ups for this, Not sure just yet to be honest. That or we will have 4 from each area and maybe like 8 villains who have to help. That and we will need probably a headmaster and maybe some teachers and of course the actual bad guys.

I am back by the way

Right now I am finally doing the overview, I need to remember what I normally put there

That and I am getting help with bbcodes which is amazing

Like any other character faunus are limitless. So yes.

And me and the wonderful suspicious eye are conversing over the bad guy.

I can do a villain character. The main villain or a helping villain both work, but I'm not sure that the former role is available.

I am planning to have more then one villain I am just not sure how it would work under option 2's circumstances but I will figure out eventually.

Yeah, I just had bad timing in wondering if the main villain spot would be available. I doubted it, and my doubt was correct. Also, thanks! If you didn't catch the second reference in the picture btw, "I am Melon Lord" is from Avatar: the Last Airbender.

TheGoldenGear said:
Yeah, I just had bad timing in wondering if the main villain spot would be available. I doubted it, and my doubt was correct. Also, thanks! If you didn't catch the second reference in the picture btw, "I am Melon Lord" is from Avatar: the Last Airbender.
I'm surprised I didn't catch that, of course I haven't seen Avatar in forever.

RedLikeRoses said:
I'm surprised I didn't catch that, of course I haven't seen Avatar in forever.
It's from one of the last episodes when they are training for their fight against Ozai. It's Toph's quote; she was taking the Fire Lord's place for the time being, and was somehow using melons as part of her arsenal or something.

RedLikeRoses said:
*FACEPALM OF TOTAL FACEPALMNESS* Sorry.
Its fine, defiantly not face palm worthy.

TheGoldenGear said:
It's from one of the last episodes when they are training for their fight against Ozai. It's Toph's quote; she was taking the Fire Lord's place for the time being, and was somehow using melons as part of her arsenal or something.
"Who is this Toph? I am MELLON LORD!" Or something like that. That show is awesome, and Toph is my favorite character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back