• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A RWBY RP, Hopefully

Consider,

Adam is decorated with flower art on his attire. Flower pedals also fall around him when he attacks. Additionally, the black trailer showed us that he has a "rage building" ability similar to Yangs.

Furthermore, His uniform is remarkably similar to the woman who saved Yang in the train, who I'm positive is Yangs mother.

Church418 said:
Consider,
Adam is decorated with flower art on his attire. Flower pedals also fall around him when he attacks. Additionally, the black trailer showed us that he has a "rage building" ability similar to Yangs.

Furthermore, His uniform is remarkably similar to the woman who saved Yang in the train, who I'm positive is Yangs mother.
I agree with a part of this that being that Raven (the women who saved yang in the train) being yang's mother (mostly since I think the same thing) however I can't see Adam being related to Ruby and Yang.

Church418 said:
Consider,

Also Adam's ability is different from Yang's. Yang's is a rage ability and Adam's was more of a charge one.

Church418 said:
Consider,

I see where your going with Adam, BUT have you considered the woman being Yang's twin sister? They seem awfully too much alike to be mother and daughter.

RedLikeRoses said:
I see where your going with Adam, BUT have you considered the woman being Yang's twin sister? They seem awfully too much alike to be mother and daughter.
You know I might have considered that if the show hadn't taken so much time explaining about Yangs mother, how she left her, and how Yang is still searching for her.

And yes I realize Adams ability is different. I was pointing out the fact that his abilities and traits are similar to Ruby and Yang.

I believe, based on his uniform, that he is at least in league with Raven. And I'm certain Raven is Yangs mother.

But who knows! Theories are fun to chat about.

I am absolutely interested. I have been part of your first rwby rp, sadly it didn't last long. Hopefully this one would have better luck.

Dang, I really slept in today, sorry about that. I have a proposition for you all though. I will whip up the rp quickly without anything fancy just yet then continue to work while everyone signs up, how does that sound?

BlackJack said:
Dang, I really slept in today, sorry about that. I have a proposition for you all though. I will whip up the rp quickly without anything fancy just yet then continue to work while everyone signs up, how does that sound?
Sounds good to me. Can I start a PM with you regarding a few character creation questions?

Hmmmmm... ok.

Look up a person named The Suspicious Eye, tell her Rantos sent ya

Oh believe me she is. She's a sweet hearth though. Just dont make her anymore angry and you should be good~

If she likes you why can't you do it xD It's like sending a pedestrian in to feed a bear even though the professional is right there.

Consider it a learning experience. Sometimes the professional will not be there, so you need to learn how to do it. But think about it this way. Im here incase things go bad.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Suspscious is more than a bear
Thats the truth.

Not yet xD , Every time I go to work on the overview someone bothers me. I will be finished soon, the overview is all I have left right now. I have to now go help my grandparents so I will be back.

If anyone would like to rewrite option to to sound better that would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back