• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Rose And A Thorn (Shadow x Amy)

Shadow crossed his arms as he set down his clothes. "You sure, Amy?" He asked but he held his hand up and ended it there, ot wanting to intrude her personal space.

Amy trembled slightly. She kept feeling as if she was a terrible burden on everyone's shoulder.

"I'm fine, Shadow," she insisted, "Everything will be just fine..."

She really hoped she could keep that up.

Shadow nodded. "Alright....let me take a quick shower and get dressed then we can find Vex." He said to Amy, kissing her forehead softly.

Amy smiled again at the unintrusive kiss.

She kind of wished she wore her Riders tracksuit more often. It didn't show her knickers like most of her clothes. She wasn't sure she wanted to wear her little red dress ever again after what happened in it.

But the tracksuit would certainly help with trekking through virgin rainforest to wear trousers.

"What makes you think he'll be there anyway?" She asked Shadow.

"I just have a little hunch that he'll be there. Not sure why I have it but....it's a lead, I guess." Shadow shrugged, looking a little unsure of himself.

Amy nodded, "I suppose when you spend a lot of your life without memories, you learn to listen to your hunches. I trust you, Shadow..."

Shadow moved his hand to hers and squeezed it gently. "And I trust you, Amy." He responded, smiling lightly at her, "This won't take long...and I'm talking about my shower."

Shadow closed the door and started the shower quickly and took off his stinkier clothes and stepped into the shower, feeling the water run down his quills.

All there was for Amy to do right now was listen to the water and wish she knew how to feel clean. Her earlier scrub had done little to help, and she was worried she might get used to the feeling of grubbiness that had been with her since Sonic had ravaged her.

Shadow sighed as he finished washing up and letting the cool water rush down his body. He felt things changing and hoped the world would find out....or at least Amy to notice. Once he finished showering, he turned off the water and dried off.

Amy listened to the shower, and when it turned off, she knew Shadow had finished.

"So, we'll be looking for Vex, now?" she asked him, speaking through the door.

Shadow gave an affirmative grunt. "Yes. Wherever the Jackal is, we should be careful. We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for this." He responded through the door.

"Still...he's got that Phantom Ruby, doesn't he? He's still a threat, that way." Shadow responded, starting to dress himself.

"I suppose," Amy looked away, waiting for Shadow to finish dressing, "I guess I'd just not really thought that he'd try and hurt either of us. After all, this is... well, I suppose if he told Sonic, he surely never expected..." she paused, thinking about what had happened, "I just wish... I just wish this hadn't happened, that I... that I didn't hurt..." she sat on the edge of the bed, "If we hadn't... been together... maybe none of this would have happened. I feel like it's my fault, even though I know I shouldn't..."

Shadow finished as he was dressed in short jeans and a shirt that wrote "S.S. Bomber." He opened the door and accidentally rammed his arm into it, groaning softly but otherwise, he was okay. "Alright, let's find him." He said to Amy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back