• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Robotech Game redux!

Psychie

Princess Psychie
In my very first foray in running a game, I ran a custom Southern Cross game that started out in the time of the Malcontent Uprising that lasted for a few years before being retired, and it had a lot of good times with a bunch of great players. Now that I have a bit more experience in Storytelling, I would like to give this campaign another go, but with new players that have not been in my Southern Cross game before.

This is going to be using the 2e rules for Robotech, with a few minor tweaks of my own along the way, focusing on using the Spartas Hover Tanks as the prime vehicles in this run. All characters will be made using the Southern Cross OCC's, and I will allow a little bit of leeway on skill selection to make sure that everyone will be able to pilot one of the tanks starting out.

If I am able to get 3-5 players showing an interest in this, I will make up a Character and OOC thread to post all dice rolls for your sheets. If you are a fan of Robotech, but not familiar with the Palladium system, I can help you make up a character and teach you the ropes of how to play the system.

I would love to be able to give this campaign another try, with the benefit of having gone through the rough patches already in the first run of it to know where I need to make some changes.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
This is starting out with WlfSamurai right now as a 1x1, but I will happily keep this open for new members.

Hello is this where you sighn up for big robo battles?
Hey! Thanks for showing some interest! We are just getting started, but yes, there is still plenty of room to sign up.

Just so I know, do you have any experience in the Robotech world, or the Palladium system?

i am a bit familiar with Robotech. But which version you using?

Since there are a few of them.

Its the 2nd edition. Do you have the books? We're focusing on the Macross and Master's saga books, and the Shadow Chronicles book for skills.

Well, there are two options. First, I find out what kind of character you wish to play, and I can do the work of making your sheet for you. Option two is for you to PM me your email address, and I have my friend Sherwood share his books from his Dropbox account with you. He's got the PDFs of all the 2e books and can zip them to you no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back