• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a Resident Evil RP?

It would be set in Wolf Lake, Minnesota, a medium-sized tourist town under siege by a new biological weapon that appears to turn those infected into rabid monsters. You are playing as BSAA agents shipped to the skiing town to investigate the outbreak's source and neutralize it.

You and your squad will have to contend with infected, BOWs, and hostile survivors as you uncover a conspiracy that goes back to the dying days of World War 2.

Any takers?

Never done a Resident Evil themed RP before but I hope my experience with the games will offset that. Count me in! 👍

Cool, I'll try to get CS and OOC set up tonight.

Question, would you guys be opposed to having to deal with Dead Rising style psychopaths during the course of your characters journey through Wolf Lake?

Cool, I'll try to get CS and OOC set up tonight.

Question, would you guys be opposed to having to deal with Dead Rising style psychopaths during the course of your characters journey through Wolf Lake?
I guess so, as long as they're not too weird.

I'm kind of interested. What kind of creepy crawlies would our characters be dealing with? Zombies or something closer to the molded or the enemies in Village?

Something more based off of the Rage zombies from 28 Days later mixed with these fellows

The current BSAA theory is a weaponized strain of rabies

Thought about adding in some T Virus zombies as well as these new rabid infected, but haven't thought up away those two types of infected would interact with each other

Adding all these different types of infected and human enemies is a little too many in my opinion. I'd probably just stick with the one main antagonist and their many minions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back