• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Regressive Bet

The archangel whined, and made a theatrical show of it, "Come onnn. Look how happy Dean was! Not saying he's not happy at your house with you, little bro. But think about the children!" he cried.

Imitating his little one, Gabriel got up close to Cas and did his best rendition of puppy-dog eyes, "Please?"

Even though Sam had rolled over in his sleep, Dean's arms were still wrapped around his brother. The green-eyed little one dreamt of playing with Sammy and each others plushies, just like they had been before.

Cas rolled his eyes. "Alright. We'll stay longer." He said.

A few hours later, Sam started to wake up, fussing from a wet diaper.

Picking up his fussy baby, Gabriel changed him and tickled the younger's tummy, not liking Sam's fussing noises. He much rather preferred hearing giggles and sweet babbles.

Feeling his brother leave the crib, Dean woke up and felt the wet squish of his diaper beneath him. While he sometimes like the squish, this time he didn't, and whined for Cas.

Cas smiled as he picked Dean up, and carried him to the couch, gently laying him down and changing him.

Sam smiled and gurgled happily, once he was in a nice, fresh diaper.

"There's my sweet kiddo," Gabriel cooed as he scooped up Sam and held him close.

As Cas changed him, Dean gurgled and grabbed lightly onto the angel's tie. He thought it was toy, and liked to play with it often.

Cas just chuckled, and allowed Dean to play with his tie, knowing that he probably got bored, just laying there.

Sam let out a soft gurgle, and smiled, gently nuzzling Gabriel.

Having this 6'4" man nuzzle him was pretty cute and nice, so Gabriel just let out a fond chuckle and returned the gesture. "Ah, I love ya, Sammoose," he murmured. And he really did.

Tugging on Cas' tie, Dean giggled mischievously, putting his fingers in his mouth as he continued to laugh. Playing with Daddy's tie was fun.

Sam let out a soft gurgle and smiled, looking at Gabriel with his soft hazel eyes filled with innocence.

Cas smiled as he replaced Dean's fingers with a pacifier, and finished up the diaper change.

"Don't give me that look! You know I can't resist it," the archangel teased. Gabriel was a real talker...

Cooing behind his paci, Dean made grabby hands for the angel, wanting to be cuddled like Sammy was.

Kissing Sam's nose, the archangel nuzzled his baby boy affectionately.

Dean buried his face in Cas' neck, and cooed in his ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back