• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Rebellion Interest Check

garden_party

marvel stan
JjFH824.jpg

So I'm not really sure what I want to write yet but uh... I have some quotes that have inspired me for a "rebellion against a tyrannical government/leader" sort of RP. I could use some help, if anyone is interested!

“They already call me a villain. What will they call me when I succeed?” -Swain

“I could kill them all. But it would be far crueler to show them I am right.” -Swain

These are from the game League of Legends (I'm a nerd kill me). The guy that's saying these is basically the leader of an empire built on war, named Noxus. Honestly, out of all the regions in the game, Noxus is my favorite. And Swain (the guy's name) has a demon arm. Pretty much can't get any cooler than that.

Anyways, I was just feeling a bit inspired, and was wondering if anyone would be interested if I were to put time into something like this!

tumblr_p2rit4nw2B1ubxycro1_500.gif

Hey there, I'm not in depth with League of Legends, but it sounds like fun! The quotes are powerful! Reminds me of Robert Greene.

Hello there.
I know it's top late since his rework, probably you don't even pays attention to him any more but van you please send me the character file if possible because i want to use it in a project . And thank you
PS: does the rig have a face? If yes, is it high quality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back